“Karaoke Was Fun!”

Martinis
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Karaoke Was Fun!”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

There isn't much for night life but this was fun! The locals were friendly and the drinks were good. We will definitely be back.

Visited July 2014

Beckley, West Virginia
“So Good”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Saw all the really bad reviews and was skeptical. Pulled into the lot and it seemed pretty busy. The staff were all really friendly and the food was pretty darn good! Some of the best mole' Ive had.

Visited July 2014
Woodbridge, New Jersey
“Laid Back Evening”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

My wife and I decided to drive to South Carolina instead of flying. My uncle had recently died and we wanted to be there for the funeral. It just so happened to be the same time as my birthday. Initially, I just wanted to not do anything but hang in our hotel room. My wife suggested we go get something to eat. I not really wanting to be bothered said, I want Mexican food for dinner. well not far from our hotel was "Martinis". I said to my wife not looking at the sign "I want Mexican food not Italian"!! She said look at the sign and I felt as stupid as anything. My plan backfired right in my face. We go in and are seated in a booth pretty quickly and our drink orders are taken. We both decided to drink beer. well the beer was the coldest, I have had since visiting San Jose Del Cabo in Baja Mexico. The food was more than acceptable Mexican and it along with the drinks brightened the evening. We both plan to visit again when in the area, hopefully to visit relative.

• Visited August 2013
Newark, Delaware
“Service was horrible!!”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

I was so excited to try this place out because Mexican is my absolute favorite!!!! The good was actually very delicious but the service was the worst that I've had in my life. There was only one other guest with two servers. Unfortunately, soccer was on which was way more important than providing appropriate service. There were NO smiles, no friendliness and the vibe was that SHE was doing us a favor by serving us!!! The owner either doesn't care OR is oblivious was good customer service is because he just sat on a stool at the bar. I would NEVER return here or recommend it because the service was so poor.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank brenda r
Elloree, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“YUM YUM YUMMY”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Grateful for some authentic GOOD Mexican food. We've been searching for great local food (since we moved here 3 years ago) and finally found it :)

• Visited May 2014