“Better than usual Pizza Hut.”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #27 of 36 Restaurants in Santee
Virginia
“Better than usual Pizza Hut.”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

We were there with family and ordered 2 hand tossed pizzas, bread and cheese sticks.
The waiter was nice and the food arrived promptly.
The pizzas were crispier than usual. The waiter said that this was a new dough Pizza Hut was using. We all really liked it.
I ordered the same pizza at a Hut near home but it did not seem as crispy as the one in Santee.
I am not sure if I will be back again since we were traveling along I-95, but I don't regret I ate there.

• Visited January 2014

Dallas, Georgia
“normal”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Went here with some family and it is your average pizza hut.The staff were friendly and the pizza was good,if a little on the greasy side.The pan crust we ordered was perfectly cooked and not dry like some we have had in the past from other locations.But they do not deliver.One of those places that are ok for lunch or a quick dinner if your too tired to cook,but still not bad.

• Visited June 2013