“Excellent” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Santee
Lottsburg, Virginia
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014

Very nice staff and physical facility. Every bit up to the top of Hampton's high standards. A bonus: I was towing a boat and they have pickup+boat-sized angle-in parking slots! There were the best I've ever seen. Two minor quibbles: (1) color palette of fluorescent bulbs in my room seemed harsh--not enough warmth; (2) bottom of narrow bathtub seemed curved all the way from side to side, making for awkward foot placement when taking a shower. But overall, this is an excellent value, pleasant place to stay.

Room Tip: Odd numbered rooms face the front, where the great angled parking is located.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Leesburg VA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014

Above average I-95 Hampton. Good quiet,safe hotel. We've stayed at a number of Hamptons on our back and forth trips between VA and FL. This one is above average. Breakfast was good. Room was immaculate.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Jacksonville, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014

As a loyal Marriott Rewards Member, I was dismayed when Marriott could not accommodate me on my recent trip south. Forced to stay elsewhere, I did some research online and found this particular Hampton Inn, Santee, SC, had very good reviews. I took the chance, and I was not disappointed. The staff was friendly and helpful, the room and furnishings were newer, clean and well-kept. My only problem was my mini-fridge didn't work. I just filled my cooler with ice. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Middletown
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014

What a great place for a good nights sleep. No highway noise! Stopped here on the way to Florida. Great location, there's a Cracker Barrel right down the street as well as Clarks restuarant. Also a car wash. Enjoyed my 1 night stay even though I left my tow favorite pillows in my room. The hotel is holding them until I return North in two weeks.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Doylestown OH, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014

Nice newer hotel with extremely friendly staff. Everything was very nice. Breakfast was good, but wish they could do less prepared food, but still about the same as other places. Easy on and off. Local restaurants down the street for good dinner. Overall one of my better experiences with Hampton Inn and I stay at quite a few of them.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

gates
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

I would recommend for an overnight stay. The hotel was clean and the bed was very comfortable. However, we decide to pass on the free breakfast. We ventured out and ate at the local Shoney's which was a mistake. The breakfast bar was so so and the restaurant definitely needs to be renovated and clean up a bit.

Room Tip: The room was a little high for a Hampton Inn; however, it was just an overnight stop and worth the p...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Jane M, Manager at Hampton Inn Santee, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Thank you for you review. We are delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us. We are sorry that you did not experience our on the House Hot Breakfast which we are sure you would have enjoyed. We now offer fresh fruit along with all the other new items that we have.
Fairfax, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

We have stayed here before and are never disappointed. Easy access off I-95 at the front door in no time. The front desk was very welcoming and efficient. When we got to our room we discovered that the toilet wasn't working and they moved us into another room. This was not a problem. ; The beds were comfortable and the easy chairs were nice to relax in. The breakfast was very good. All in all, a very good place to stay.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for you comment. We value our guests and always want your stay to be satisfactory. Our Front Desk staff goes above and beyond to make this possible for our guests to have a wonderful stay.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Santee
BEST WESTERN PLUS Santee Inn
#1 of 7 in Manning
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#12 of 13 in Santee

Been to Hampton Inn Santee? Share your experiences!