“Excellent stay!”

Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Santee
Ashburn, Virginia
“Excellent stay!”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

What a great hotel! Super clean! So nice to know I am not sleeping with a blanket that someone else used! Breakfast was more than adequate. I am sorry I don't know the name of the woman who was taking care of the breakfast room, but she was very nice, very friendly and extremely efficient! Definitely worth the extra few dollars to be this comfortable away from home. Thank you!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dale J, General Manager at Hampton Inn Santee, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review. I will definately tell Beverly about the nice things you said about her and the breakfast. We hope to see you again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Vienna, Virginia
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Checked in at 9 pm during spring break return from FL. So thankful to have made reservation that morn as someone else was turned away as hotel was booked. Wonderful clean room. Very helpful check-in. Fabulous breakfast with a large lovely eating area. Got on the road with full, happy bellies and feeling rested.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
I am so glad that our hotel met your needs and that you enjoyed your stay. My staff and I will be looking forward to your next visit. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review.
Yorktown, Virginia
Reviewed March 22, 2013

We drove late in to Santee after driving 6 straight hours to spend the night, checked in with very friendly staff. We felt welcomed as she offered us chocolate chip cookies. The room was clean and fresh...we did notice some remodeling around the hotel, but the place still looked clean and organized!! Breakfast was excellent...I enjoyed the oatmeal with toppings of cranberry and raisins as well as walnuts as choices....muffins...bagels....cereal....sausage and country fried potatoes and an omelett was a hit with my husband. Thank you ladies for a great start to our morning....We will be returning during our future trips on I-95....a perfect stay!!

Room Tip: Perfect location off I 95. We felt safe and at ease....
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Dale J, General Manager at Hampton Inn Santee, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
My staff and I sincerely thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review of our hotel. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and our breakfast. We will certainly look forward to having you stay with us again in the future. Thanks again.
State College, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Clean, quiet and just about perfect. I occurred to me that I didn't leave a review of this great hotel last year, but I'm correcting that now. Staff was friendly and welcoming in every way. Even with remodeling, the hotel was quiet and I can't remember having a better night's sleep while traveling in recent years. We frequently travel the I-95 corridor and this is now a "must stop" hotel for us.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Dale J, General Manager at Hampton Inn Santee, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
I am so happy to know that you enjoyed our hotel and that you will be stopping by again when you travel this way. I can't thank you enough for taking the time to write such a nice review. It really makes my staff feel great when they read these reviews. Thanks again.
Mt. Dora
Reviewed March 17, 2013

As stated on the prior page, the satndards of excellence was maintained and we will continue to use Hamplton's services. I feel that if I am able to state my views in less that 200 charachers that is all that would be needed. Sincerely; Jerry Shrewsbury

Room Tip: Make certain that when the room says non-smoking it smells clean and fresh.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dale J, General Manager at Hampton Inn Santee, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review of our hotel. My staff and I sincerely appreciate it. We will look forward to seeing you again in the future!!
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Reviewed March 11, 2013

This will soon be one of the better Hampton Inns once they are finished remodeling. Since they are nearing completion, it did not detract from our stay. The staff was friendly, and they upgraded our room to a suite and gave us a small remodel discount without asking because we are Diamond members. The third floor hallway had been recently remodeled, and the room was large, clean, and had a large flat screen TV, a new soaking tub, and microwave. We will stop here again when we are on I95 in South Carolina.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank JandTR
Dale J, General Manager at Hampton Inn Santee, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review of our hotel. We will certainly look forward to having you stay with us again in the future so that you can enjoy all these great changes we have made. Thanks again.
Montpelier Station, Virginia
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Husband, 2 teens & I stayed here on our way back from Fla to break the 13hr ride. So what... they're remodeling-Atleast this franchisee doesn't mind spending money on their hotel, which should be encouraging to those who understand Business! Remodeling did Not effect our stay whats-so-ever! Stayed on 3rd floor, staff was Very Friendly, Rms/Baths were Very Nice & Clean, Wi-Fi was Free, Comfortable beds, gave All kinds of toiletries & anything else needed for Free(razor, shave crm, toothbrush, etc) Frig/Microwave in rms, coffee/drinks & fresh cookies offered to all guest-Free. A Full Breakfast included in rm rate(Not the Normal-lil' nothing) had staff on hand to make fresh/hot items. Had a Great Workout rm & nice pool though it was too cold to swim. Very Convenient for travelers, passing through. This place gave more than most $$$$ hotels & even some resorts, all for Free! Will def stay there again & Highly Recommend to All, Unbeatable for the price!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank hwhitehead
Dale J, General Manager at Hampton Inn Santee, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review of our hotel. I am so happy to know that my staff took such good care of your family and that you all enjoyed your stay. I am also glad to know that the renovation did not inconvenience you. Our lobby and breakfast area are looking great and I really appreciate you mentioning our newly enlarged and remodeled exercise room. We are so proud of these improvements and it makes my staff so happy when a guest takes the time to let us know it is appreciated. I sincerely hope that you and your family do get to stay with us again in the future. Thanks so much again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Santee
Best Western Plus Santee Inn
#1 of 7 in Manning
Peach Tree Inn
Peach Tree Inn
#1 of 9 in Saint George

Been to Hampton Inn Santee? Share your experiences!