“A delightful place to stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Sunrise Farm Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Salem B&B and Inns
Boca Raton, Florida
“A delightful place to stay”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

We stayed two nights in the Hummingbird room on the second floor of the main house. Our room was spacious and comfortable. This large, gracious farmhouse is in beautiful condition and nicely decorated with antique furniture. The ample grounds with attractive trees and shrubs attract many songbirds. The chairs on the large front porch were a nice place to enjoy the tranquil rural setting and converse with the other guests. Jeff and Julie Pierce were very friendly, helpful and entertaining hosts. The breakfasts were ample and delicious. The location was convenient for visiting the beautiful state parks in the area. We will definitely plan a return stay.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Grovetown, Georgia
Reviewed September 30, 2012

My husband and I stayed two nights at Sunrise Farm in celebration of our anniversary. Julie and Jeff were so welcoming and helpful. They made recommendations on where to kayak, eat, and view waterfalls and gave us directions that led strait to each. The farm was so cute and we loved petting all the animals. Our room was was very clean and spacious. We really enjoyed the delicious breakfast and sitting down to eat with the other guests. We loved our little getaway and hope to return sometime soon!

West Union, South Carolina
Reviewed September 13, 2012

My husband and I wanted to get away for a couple of days for his birthday. We spent a night at Sunrise Farm, Julie, Jeff and Madison were very welcoming when we arrived and made us feel right at home. I was so impressed with how clean everything was! The grounds and barn were so beautiful, all their animals looked so happy and well cared for, that you just know they have a love for what they do. The breakfast was delicious and I ate all of it (supposed to be on a diet)! We are already making plans for another stay. I own a bed and breakfast myself and can without hesitation HIGHLY recommend a stay at Sunrise Farm, and when you go give Buddy (the dog) a big pat from me.

Room Tip: We stayed in the main house in the suite, which included 2 bedrooms, a sitting room and a large bath...
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed September 11, 2012

I stayed with Julie and Jeff Sept 2012 while getting my kayaking certification. They are wonderful host and go above and beyond to make sure your stay is a wonderful experience. The farmhouse is absolutely beautiful and they keep the grounds immaculate. Couldnt think of a better location to relax and let life pass you by for a while. They are located very close to many state parks/waterfalls, etc.. I would highly recommend this Bed and Breakfast to anyone.

Room Tip: I stayed in the Morning Glory room and it was beautiful!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Weaverville, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed September 10, 2012

You will truly enjoy your stay at the sunrise B&B. The accommodations were great. Very clean and comfortable. Close to several major upstate attractions, hiking trails, and rivers and lakes. I felt very welcomed and cared for during my stay. I will be a repeat customer and will recommend to all my family and friends

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Scott S
Florence, SC
Reviewed August 21, 2012

My husband Tom and I spent two nights in the June Rose Cottage earlier this month and had such a memorable time! We often stay in B&Bs (this was our 35th one!), and we had an especially good stay in Julie and Jeff's home. They are such a kind couple and certainly have been blessed with the gift of hospitality. Their daughter Madison is very helpful, and yes...her cookies were a highlight of the stay! I could have watched the animals for hours! The farm is beautiful, and the accommodations were perfect. I would highly recommend the Sunrise Farm B&B if you need a relaxing week-end in a peaceful, country environment.We plan to return in October!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank PamGaddy
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Sunrise Farms is one of our favorite B&Bs and I highly recommend it. Our family has rented the entire inn for the past five years during our family reunion and we're always delighted with the accommodations. It's a beautiful, historic farmhouse with gorgeous flower and herb gardens. Julie, Jeff and Madison are wonderful hosts and serve homemade breakfasts every morning. The chocolate zucchini bread and mushroom egg casserole are our favorites. The food is sourced from local farmers so it's always fresh and delicious. Our kids enjoy watching the hummingbirds, feeding the farm animals and playings with the cats & dogs. We always look forward to the staying at Sunrise and will for years to come.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank FWills
Also consider these accommodations in or near Salem
Hampton Inn & Suites Seneca - Clemson Area
#2 of 2 in Salem
Walhalla Motel
Walhalla Motel
#1 of 1 in Walhalla

Been to Sunrise Farm Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!