“Relaxing & Fun Get-A-Way!”

Quality Inn St. Helena
Clermont, Florida
“Relaxing & Fun Get-A-Way!”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Country Hearth Inn on St. Helena Island was a wonderful place to relax and enjoy the local sights. They were conviently located so if you wanted to visit other islands or nearby Savannah/Hilton head it was only a short drive or you could just relax and soak up the "local" atmosphere. My family & I had a wonderful time. Staff was extra friendly and helpful and rooms were awesome....great value. We will definitely be back again-wonderful time!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Tennessee
Reviewed August 4, 2012

My husband and I were here for our sons's wedding. We had a great experience. Everyone was extremely nice. Bobby Jack the manager was very helpful with the plans we had to make for the wedding. I would certainly go back.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Reviewed July 31, 2012

This hotel was the perfect place for a relaxing, laid back week. Staff was VERY friendly, helpful, and accomodating. The location was perfect for the trip to Hunting Island, as well as, downtown Beaufort. The room was clean with great AC! We'll be back soon!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Aiken, South Carolina
Reviewed July 13, 2012

We live in SC and have come to Hunting Island State Park many times. This was our first time at the Country Hearth Inn. It will certainly not be the last time!! The Motel is in a great location, only minutes from the beach. The rooms are very clean, the staff is very friendly and helpful. Bobbie, the manager pointed us to a Blue Grass Jam across the street. It was fantastic, free and it happens every Tuesday evening. I can only recommend this place.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 21, 2012

Hard to add anything new to the other reviews. This is just a very nice, comfortable motel with an exceptionally hospitable host, with two excellent restaurants on either side and more across the road. and Beaufort, Hunting Island and St Helena itself all on hand.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank argein
Greenville, South Carolina, United States
Reviewed May 15, 2012

I would like to take the time to thank everyone @ Country Hearth Inn St Helena. My son was married on 5/12/12 at Hunting Island but the day before the wedding my husband had emergency surgery. We made the 4hr trip and arrived @ 2:30am the morning of the wedding. The care of our needs/comfort was beyond any hotel I have ever stayed at. The rooms had every thing we needed for the added comforts of home. Friendly staff that care about your needs and go beyond to make your trip a wonderful memory. Thanks again and hope to return soon- much more to see and do while we are there! Much love to you all, The Hayes Family

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Tobi H
Mt. Gilead, OH
Reviewed May 14, 2012

I just recently traveled to SC for my little brothers graduation from Parris Island ( 5/11/12). My family originally had reservations to stay on base but we lost our rooms for other military families. So we were faced to having no place to stay. I decided to check all the local hotels to see if there were any cancellations 3 days before the graduation. I was searching by change on Google Maps, when I found St. Helena. I checked out their webpage and it was giving me options to make reservations online and I thought that it had to be wrong. So I called and I was surprised to find that they did have rooms available, I couldn't believe it when they are less than 15 miles away from MCRD. The rooms are very reasonable for the wonderful location that they are in. When I arrived at the hotel I was greeted by the wonderful staff, and the owner is so delightful, warm, and welcoming that I truly enjoyed staying there. I can honestly say that if I am ever in the area and need a place to stay, it will be there.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
#9 of 15 in Beaufort
Red Roof Inn Hilton Head Island
Red Roof Inn Hilton Head Island
#21 of 28 in Hilton Head

Been to Quality Inn St. Helena? Share your experiences!