“Great welcome, great location”

Quality Inn St. Helena
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Great welcome, great location”
Reviewed May 21, 2012

Hard to add anything new to the other reviews. This is just a very nice, comfortable motel with an exceptionally hospitable host, with two excellent restaurants on either side and more across the road. and Beaufort, Hunting Island and St Helena itself all on hand.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank argein

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Greenville, South Carolina, United States
Reviewed May 15, 2012

I would like to take the time to thank everyone @ Country Hearth Inn St Helena. My son was married on 5/12/12 at Hunting Island but the day before the wedding my husband had emergency surgery. We made the 4hr trip and arrived @ 2:30am the morning of the wedding. The care of our needs/comfort was beyond any hotel I have ever stayed at. The rooms had every thing we needed for the added comforts of home. Friendly staff that care about your needs and go beyond to make your trip a wonderful memory. Thanks again and hope to return soon- much more to see and do while we are there! Much love to you all, The Hayes Family

1 Thank Tobi H
Mt. Gilead, OH
Reviewed May 14, 2012

I just recently traveled to SC for my little brothers graduation from Parris Island ( 5/11/12). My family originally had reservations to stay on base but we lost our rooms for other military families. So we were faced to having no place to stay. I decided to check all the local hotels to see if there were any cancellations 3 days before the graduation. I was searching by change on Google Maps, when I found St. Helena. I checked out their webpage and it was giving me options to make reservations online and I thought that it had to be wrong. So I called and I was surprised to find that they did have rooms available, I couldn't believe it when they are less than 15 miles away from MCRD. The rooms are very reasonable for the wonderful location that they are in. When I arrived at the hotel I was greeted by the wonderful staff, and the owner is so delightful, warm, and welcoming that I truly enjoyed staying there. I can honestly say that if I am ever in the area and need a place to stay, it will be there.

1 Thank Ashley J
Liberty, South Carolina, United States
Reviewed May 14, 2012

first i wanna say this is the best hotel to take your family!!! The staff are so nice and anything you ask for, they will do thier very best to make it happen. The hotel was very clean and is the closest hotel to hunting island state park where i was married on may 12, 2012. my wedding party aslo enjoyed their stay and gave me and the staff huge complements.
If you chose this hotel, i asure you that you wont be disappointed.
****For a better tasting muffin, ask Mgr. Bobbie for her homemade HoneyButter..mmmm****

Room Tip: double beds dont have table and chairs but single king bed rooms do have a table and 2 chairs. all r...
1 Thank Jessica T
Providence
Reviewed April 11, 2012

Great location, reasonably priced, easy access to all the historic sites, Beaufort, the islands, restaurants, shopping. Room was extremely clean, comfortable right down to the personal coffee maker. The staff was friendly and helpful. Highly recommend this hotel for individuals, couples or families. Will definitely stay there again, hopefully for a longer time. Judy A

Room Tip: Front rooms are a bit noisy from the traffic
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Summerfield, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed April 4, 2012

So close to everything! Hunting Island State Park and an easy drive to Beaufort and Port Royal. The owner and staff are so kind and helpful. The rooms very nice and
clean.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Pamela A
Lilly, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed April 2, 2012

we stayed here for our sons graduation from boot camp we stayed the 27th of March until the 30 th of March it was a great place to stay the staff was very friendly they helped you alot and if you need something they were sure to get it for you the rooms were very very clean they came and changed the beds everyday and made sure you had plenty of stuff you needed like towels coffee etc..I would recommend this place to anyone I am going back when my other son graduates oh and they also give you a discount if your there for boot camp graduation WONDERFUL PLACE !!!!!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
#1 of 15 in Beaufort
Hampton Inn Beaufort
Hampton Inn Beaufort
#6 of 15 in Beaufort

Been to Quality Inn St. Helena? Share your experiences!