“Good food, great view”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 21, 2014

We enjoyed every thing we ordered, two appetizers, fried green tomatoes and fried pickles, yummy. After that I had a spinach salad and my companions had a fried oyster basket, we all had theft over boxes to enjoy another day. Did think their wine and beer prices were a little high.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

it was okay.......... I felt like the prices were too high for the quality of food and the dining experience. I heard there was new management, but I feel like they aren't sure what they are doing. They need to get better quality staff.... Hope the overall experience improves. I won't rule it out for one more chance.

Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

Last trip I stopped in for lunch and it was really good. This time I went for dinner. The mahi mahi was tasty with a corn, tomato, crawfish type relish which did compliment the fish well. My spouse had ribs. They weren't as moist as they could've been. Daughter had shrimp and grits, tasty and plentiful, but to the consistency was too liquidy; perhaps too much gravy. For dessert we had cremè brulee which tasted good but the consistency was not correct, and was too liquidy and lumpy.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

We spent the morning on Hunting Island and came over for a late lunch and thoroughly enjoyed the meal and atmosphere...the local shrimp was tender and cooked to perfection!! Great marsh views!

Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

We discovered the Foolish Frog when we were exploring St Helena Island. The restaurant over looks the water and was very scenic. Our waitress was friendly and made us feel like a local. The seafood soup was thick with seafood and creamy...yum! The swimps (shrimp) and grits with red eye gravy was the best I ever had, and I am from the south. To top it off, a great local band was playing out on the back porch and we ended staying until closing. It was one ofthe highlights of our trip.

2  Thank rozsmith