Peach Tree Inn
$72
Elite Inn(Saint George)
$55
$50
Days Inn St George(Saint George)
$65
$67
Knights Inn St George(Saint George)
$56
$64
$57
Sleep Inn(Walterboro)
$56
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewswafflesroom was cleandairy queengas stationtruck stopcontinental breakfastfront desk ladycoffee makeran overnight staya nice place to stayrefrigerator and microwaveoff the highwaynext morningnon smokingone night stayeasy accesshousekeeping staff
Reviewed March 3, 2014

If you ever find yourself near St. George SC I recommend the Peach Tree Inn. It isn't the Ritz but with microwaves and mini fridges in each room, it has everything you need and nothing you don't. Comfortable, clean mattresses and a few cable channels complete that list. A free breakfast in the morning, and smiling faces from the staff made my stay all the better. CDL rates available for the guys across the street. I have stayed there twice now and will be back again I'm sure.

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Where do I Start...
I have two small children and thought this place would be a sweet deal after driving for so many hours... But I guess not!! I think the best way to describe my stay at peach tree inn is through a Christmas Carol!! (12 days of Christmas):

On the FIRST day at peach tree the hotel offered me,
A clean room with dirty upholstery,
On the SECOND day if peach tree the owner said to me,
"There was a ice storm",
So there's no ice for me
On the THIRD day of peach tree the owner said to me,
No maid service because the maids all left at 3,
On the FOURTH day of peachtree the lights began blinking,
"Oh no a blackout!"
Nobody came to check and see
On the FIFTH day of peach Tree I was disgusted,
From FIVE TOWELS UNCLEANED!
4-hour drive
3- the jokes on me
2- screaming kids

AND IM NEVER STAYING AGAIN AT PEACHTREE!!

• Stayed: February 2014
3  Thank Shaticej21
Reviewed March 2, 2014

This is a cute little inn with the nicest people.all of them were so nice,it is a place I would definitely stay again should I need a bed for the night.it was clean,safe and perfect for an overnight stay I would recommended to all my friends and family.+++++++++

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed February 27, 2014

My husband & I spend a lot of time traveling with his job! We have been very pleased with the services we are receiving! We were given the opportunity to look at the room when we got here & I was impressed! The frontend is clean for breakfast each morning when I come in & everyone is so courteous. The rooms are nice & clean & they are serviced daily. The desk clerk is real nice and informative & the housekeeping staff are real nice. I am staying at the room everyday & I feel safe here also! I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a place & we will be back!

Room Tip: Choose rooms farthest from I95
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 26, 2014

This place was horrible! Where all the good reviews came from beats me.
The room could not have been worse; stains on the bedspread, stains on the carpet (don't walk in bare feet), the only chair was also stained... dirty bathroom, greyish paper thin towels. If we could've left and not be charged, we would have. As it was I never got undressed and pretty much didn't sleep.
I'm thinking maybe we got a crappy room is because we have a dog? Do they give pet owners the worst rooms they have? After all our pup is totally house trained and only weighs 15 lbs. I wouldn't even let her sit on the chair. The "breakfast" room...don't bother going in there either.
Let this be fair warning to pet owners...ask to check the room first before you check in. Not sure what the other rooms looked like and we'll never know since we are never going there again!

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family