“All The Reviews Are True - This is Great”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Peach Tree Inn

Peach Tree Inn
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Saint George
“All The Reviews Are True - This is Great”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012

I am cheap, and my wife is picky, and this a unique hotel that worked for both of us.

Look - it's not the Hyatt. But for $55 a night, it's pretty close and it's really cheap, and the breakfast is better than most. The owners were both super-nice and gave us an especially quiet room.

It's clean. It's comfy. Stay here.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank David S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (120)
Stone Mountain, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

My husband and I were traveling from Atlanta, GA to Charleston, SC for the weekend to celebrate our 3rd wedding annversary & wanted to get an early start by leaving Thurs evening after work. So, I did some research & found The Peach Tree Inn through Tripadvisor. We wanted to find something very cheap to stop on the way so, we would be close to Charleston and only have a short drive on Friday morning. I have to admit I was skeptical to stay in a hotel for such an inexpensive price. (We paid just under $60 after taxes for a one night's stay.) But, after reading so many good reviews, I figured it was probably not too bad.

When I made the reservation, I told the hotel attendant that, "My husband and I would be arriving very late on Thurs evening." And, she said it was "No problem". We arrived at The Peach Tree Inn on Friday, September 28, 2012 at 2:00am. My husband pulled to the front and went to check in. While I was sitting in the car, waiting on him, I thought, "This really is too good to be true, for the price". As I looked around the outside of the hotel, I thought it was was too nice for such a good price. My husband returned with the keys and we went to our room and I was preparing myself for the worst. Once we entered the room I was pleasantly surprise (for the most part) with how nice it was (for the price). The ony two complaints I have about this hotel was:

1. the room slightly lingered of cigarette smoke. And,
2. I turned the TV on to go to sleep to it and the TV did not work. But, for the value of the room, I would definately stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

We were stopped for gas and decided to find a place to stay the night. To our surprise there was Peach Tree Inn across the road looking all nice and inviting! I said to my husband, "I hope we don't have to pay $100 to stay here." It made my night to hear $54.95 is all we would pay! We added a roll-away bed for $10 so our 3 kids could all sleep in beds. Everything was perfectly comfortable & practical. They had a fridge & microwave which we needed, and the continental breakfast topped it off! The only drawback was they were pressure washing the exterior at 7 pm and had just cleaned the carpets but thankfully they weren't still damp. Wonderful value! Would stay again!

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank Innerbeaute
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012

The room was clean, had a very soft comfy bed (I hate firm beds), plenty of comfy pillows, a fridge & microwave to save $ on eating out (plus continental breakfast), was a great price in a safe location, & very friendly staff. Not a fancy place with ultra modern decor, but that's not what I was looking for, if it would've been, the rooms would be $100 night more & I was going for comfortable & practical, only reason I didn't give 5/5 is because I wanted to sleep in since I'd driven over 24 hrs without sleep & some really loud carpet cleaners woke me up at 9:30am cleaning at a room nearby, extremely loud, my bed was vibrating from the noise, so I had to deduct a star, but it probably wouldn't have bothered other people who would have been up

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank Pharmacydoc2005
Saint George, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

I had great service over the phone when registering for an extended stay. VERY AFFORDABLE for the area. Location is great, right of the interstate. The service while staying was great. I worked at a nightshift job and they were especially great working around my schedule to accommodate my cleaning needs. They always offered extra towels (big plus). The receptionist was very friendly. The whole hotel is kept in exceptional cleanliness. The breakfasts are about the same as all the hotels offer. Coffee was kept fresh. I stayed a month and had no complaints nor did any of my neighbors that came and went.

Room Tip: Any of the downstairs rooms are good. If you choose an upstairs room, I would suggest getting a corn...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank S_Hazeltine
lagrange
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

This is the second night that I have visited the Peachtree inn, I travel as part of my job and found the inn on accident, I was pleasently surprised as to how clean and well maintained the inn is. My expierience is not too good with small town hotels. The beds are soft the showers are firm, the frig is clean the breakfast is hot and the people are very nice. I will be staying at the PeachTree Inn each time I pass through this area and I recomend its comforts to other travelers, both professional and non-professional.

Room Tip: if it looks clean outside and it smells clean inside its most likely a good place to stay!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank sharla h
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

We had stayed here previously for one night. We made reservations to stay one night on our return trip. I had to call and cancel the reservation (called earlier the same day) because our plans changed and we weren't leaving that day after all. Well, the front desk person was angry and rude! She even hung up on me! Needless, to say when we traveled back home a day later, we kept right on driving past this exit!!

Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#5 of 9 in Saint George
Baymont Inn & Suites Orangeburg North

Been to Peach Tree Inn? Share your experiences!