Tripadvisor
Rock Hill
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 4, 2020 via mobile

We stayed here while passing through. The facility needs a facelift. The staff are very friendly. I really think it's a lack of care by the property owners. The breakfast had hot and cold choices. Every thing was very clean. If you need a place to stop for the night this is fine.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 1, 2020

Lobby was nice. Room was horrible. Roaches on the floor. Holes in the bath room walls. The television in the room did not work, the receptionist did not know how to change the channel on the lobby television.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 25, 2019

Very rude staff the bedroom was nasty I had cockroaches a very displeased I want my money back but I don't know how you can do that when customer service don't care if I had another place to go I would have but I did not and I was on my last dime It's just sad how they treat people I know it's on Christmas none unless you just just ridiculous

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 19, 2019 via mobile

This place is just disgusting, $69 a night for a room that isn't worth $40 I can be more understanding if it was $40 but they should be ashamed to be part of Wyndham hotels and definitely shouldn't be a Ramada inn....

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 14, 2019

This hotel needs to be seriously remodeled. They need to complete rip up the carpets n put new in same for the furniture inside the room it was old and most of the lighing fixture didnt even work at all.

Date of stay: September 2019