“Old and dirty”
Review of Ramada Rock Hill

Ramada Rock Hill
Ranked #22 of 22 Hotels in Rock Hill

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Room was dirty and trash was left behind the beds. We chose this hotel because we were traveling with our golden retriever and I wouldnt let her out of her crate because the room was so bad. There is a bar attached which was loud late into the night. I would never stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

1 Thank Familyvaca_13
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I used Hotwire to book a hotel in Rock Hill for one night and came up with this Ramada for a total cost of $60.22. I then came here and read some horrifying reviews. I was worried enough to pack my own pillows and Clorox wipes. So here's what we found: The good - clean bathroom (everything but tub), clean carpet, good mattress, clean sheets and comforter, nicely upholstered chair, noisy but effective a/c in our room; The bad - no a/c in common areas, ineffective wifi, overly friendly creepy guy outside bar, overly friendly creepy guy by white pick up in parking lot; The truly horrible - really disgusting looking bathtub (could not bring myself to take a shower in the morning). If they were to replace the tub this would have been an okay room for the price. As it is now, I would not go back, or if I had to I would pack flip flops to use in the shower.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Home2 Suites By Hilton Rock Hill
Hampton Inn Rock Hill
Hampton Inn Rock Hill
#2 of 22 in Rock Hill

Been to Ramada Rock Hill? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Rock Hill

Property: Ramada Rock Hill
Address: 2640 Cherry Rd, I-77 Exit 82A, Rock Hill, SC 29730-8957 (Formerly Motel 6 Rock Hill)
Location: United States > South Carolina > Rock Hill
Ranked #22 of 22 Hotels in Rock Hill
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada Rock Hill 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Rock Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Rock Hill Hotel Rock Hill