“Very impressive service!”

Hampton Inn Rock Hill
Ranked #1 of 24 Hotels in Rock Hill
Reviewed March 22, 2010

We were in town for the SC State Gymnastics Championships and decided on this hotel even though it wasn't a featured hotel for the meet because we have had consistant success staying at Hampton Inns. This one did not disappoint us! There were several large sports groups staying there for the weekend, and the staff did an amazing job accommodating them all and for the most part did it with a smile! The rooms were clean and quiet. The lobby and breakfast area was well kept, even with the big crowd. It was very impressive and we will plan to stay there next year when we are back in town for the meet!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
chadcook, General Manager at Hampton Inn Rock Hill, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2010

We thank you for taking time to review the hotel. Your praise and patience during a very busy weekend are much appreciated. We love having you as our guests and welcome you back anytime you are traveling through or staying in Rock Hill. Once again, thank you for being our guests and your continued loyalty.

Reviewed March 16, 2010

We stayed here after traveling for 7 hours and checked in at about 3AM. The regular rooms were almost all booked up except for one queen room. We have two little kids and my husband and I so that was not going to work. The friendly staff at the front desk bumped us up to a executive suite. We were blown away! The room was AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL! Our room had a king size bed and a fold out couch for the kids. I have never slept on a more comfortable bed in my life!! I want to buy that bed and take it home with me.. it was sooo comfortable!! The counters were all made of granite. The room was soo clean and spacious. The elevator was even beautiful. The hallways looked like the carpet was brand new. I would Highly recommend to anyone who is staying in Rock Hill. We will stay here everytime we pass through on our way to Disney!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a rewview of the Hampton Inn Rock Hill. As always we pleased you chose to stay with us and welcome you back anytime you are in or passing through Rock Hill. The hotel has recently undergone a complete renovation and it was so nice of you to notice and mention it in your review. Thank you again for the kind words and we hope to see you again real soon.

Reviewed January 29, 2010

I stayed in the Hampton Inn Rock Hill during the Thanksgiving break. This was not my first time staying here.
The hotel offers clean, comfortable rooms at affordable price. A very nice business center, fitness center, and outdoor pool.
Breakfast is included with your stay. Breakfast consisted of both hot and cold items.
Coffee is available 24 hours a day. That alone is a good reason to pick a Hampton Inn.
The hotel is located off I-77 and is a very short walk (about 5 minutes) from a large shopping mall that includes a Wal-Mart and a Sears. Also there are chain restaurants located within walking distance.
The staff was very helpful and went out of their way to help me mapquest driving directions. If staying in the Rock Hill or Charlotte area, I would definitely consider this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
3  Thank AL P
chadcook, General Manager at Hampton Inn Rock Hill, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2010

Thank you so much for staying here at the Hampton Inn Rock Hill. I am so pleased to hear you had a pleasant stay with us during your recent trip. Thank you for taking the time to let the property and others know what a great experience you had. We would love to have you stay with us again if ever traveling through the Rock Hill area.

Reviewed January 9, 2010

I checked in at 2:30 am ask for late check out I was told that was no problem...truck parking in front of motel along access road...I spent three days a week for about nine months staying here back in 06...I have never had a bad experience here ...people go out of their way to help..rooms always perfect...it has been recently remodeled rooms are spectacular ......cant go wrong staying here....

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
chadcook, General Manager at Hampton Inn Rock Hill, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2010

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience here at the Hampton Inn Rock Hill. As always we are happy to accommodate any of our guests, whatever the need may be. We hope you choose the Hampton Inn Rock Hill for future accommodation needs and again, thank you for your business and the kind words.

Reviewed October 26, 2009

There are too many other nicer Hilton properties nearby. This hotel was recently renovated but my room had mold & the a/c was noisy. I tried to speak to the manager about my issues but he blew it off like it was no big deal.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank Tom_N_Linda
Reviewed May 15, 2009

Typical nice Hampton, Front desk friendly, going through some renovations but the new addations look great.

Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business
chadcook, general manager at Hampton Inn Rock Hill, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2009

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the property and your stay. I am happy to report that the renovations to the hotel have been completed as of August 2009 and the hotel is vibrant with all things new, included are all new guest rooms, public areas and we even added a suite shop for guest convenience. We encourage you to come back and see the completed renovation. Regards, Chad Cook, General Manager

Reviewed November 3, 2008

Basics were alright, but hotel is getting shabby 'in the littl corners', staff was very helpfull and good, but it is way overpiced. Rooms allright, though can be noisy (airco).

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Mjos