“Love Hampton Inn”

Hampton Inn Rock Hill
Ranked #1 of 24 Hotels in Rock Hill
Reviewed July 28, 2011

Loved our room (king size suite). Very spacious. The room was very clean as well. The hotel was pretty full the night we stayed because of a National Softball tournament, which caused it to be a bit louder than I think it normally would be (was not too loud in the room though, and I slept fine). We did the grab and go breakfast in the morning, which had plenty to keep us full. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: I try to get a top floor room anywhere I stay to reduce the probability of loud upstairs neighbors.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank coastergirl13

Reviewed July 7, 2011

stopped here for a quick overnight stay, but wanted to stay longer. seemed to be a growing community with many new things being built.

Room Tip: rates were fare, offer aaa discounts
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 4, 2011

After many hours of traveling, I stopped at this hotel at approx 2:30 am to see if they had any rooms. Being a Gold HH member , I always stay Hilton. I was buzzed inside with no one seeing who was at the door, SCARY!!! Then I waited patiently as someone had an issue at the Front Desk. After about 20 minutes, the desk clerk looked at me and said " I can't help you. It will be at least 1 hour, so why don't you go somewhere else. They have rooms at the Towne Place suites next door or The Holiday Inn Express. YOu are bothering me." WOW.
If you want to be treated this way stay there.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank alabama8447
eb92bugs, General Manager at Hampton Inn Rock Hill, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2011

First and Foremost I wanted to apologize about the incident that occured at the property. Our goal is to always provided excellent customer service and I can see that we have definitely not done that on this occasion. After looking into the situation, I want to apologize for the wait and the lack of service that you were provided but also wanted to say that this was a major misunderstanding. She was providing you the information on the other hotels because we did not have the room type that you were looking for at that time in the morning. I truly apologize that were not able to serve you and your needs on this stay. I hope that we get the chance to show you what our Hampton Inn is all about. I appreciate the information and the feedback that you have given us. Thank you

Eddie Bosch
Hampton Inn Rock Hill

Reviewed July 2, 2011

This was a clean, well-kept, and generally nice hotel. There were the usual soap, etc in the bathroom (which was a little older and needed some renov). Great high-speed internet. Amazing breakfast the next morning-- and they even had bagged breakfasts that anyone could request if they were unable to make it to the continental breakfast (the bagged breakfast was all cold, but had yogurt, etc.-healthy foods!). The continental breakfast had some great hot waffles (and a waffle maker with specific directions-my husband and I both turned out PERFECT waffles). Other items on the breakfast included: cheese omelettes, sausage patties, yogurt, muffins, fresh fruit, toast, and fruit juice.

Overall, we really loved our stay here, but at upwards of $130 per night, the room/hotel itself needed to be a little nicer. I guess the great breakfast was worth the extra $30 or so. Thank you for a great stay!! Usually a Best Western family, but Hampton's breakfast here may have converted us!!

Room Tip: Use your AAA discount! Get the king bed too!
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 15, 2011

During a recent business trip to this area, I was unable to book my usual hotel. I selected this Hampton Inn at the last minute. The staff was helpful and the room was comfortable. Although I prefer full service hotels, this one was very good. The front desk staff took care of me well. I didn't use the continental breakfast because I don't care for buffet-style service, but the coffee was hot and the fruit was handy. I would recommend this hotel to travelers and business professionals. Thanks for your hospitality.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank OnTheRoadAgain201045
Reviewed November 21, 2010

We stayed here one night on our way back from South Florida. This is ideally located with lots of shopping and restaurant around. The breakfast was excellent and the room very clean. We would stay here again

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Rosadiva
chadcook, Manager at Hampton Inn Rock Hill, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2010

Thank you for taking the time to write such nice comments about your recent stay with us. We pride ourselves on clean, consistent, comfortable surroundings for all of our guests. Please stop back by on future travels as we would love to have you as our guests. Regards, Chad Cook/General Manager

Reviewed November 15, 2010

WE had been on the road for 15 hrs driving to Florida wanted a name We could trust to sleep and get on the road again. WE did not book ahead. Was glad to know that they still had rooms @ 8pm. The room was large very clean ..bed was very comfy..The breakfast in the morning was well stocked and fresh. I will stop here again while traveling south..

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank vanpete
chadcook, General Manager at Hampton Inn Rock Hill, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2010

We are so happy that your stay at the Hampton Inn Rock Hill was an excellent experience for you. The hotel does pride itself on large comfortable rooms with a hearty breakfast to get your day started off right. We welcome you to stop in whenever your travels take you north or south as we would love to see you again. Regards, Chad Cook/General Manager