“Loved there veggie plate”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Kinch's

Kinch's
Ranked #35 of 284 Restaurants in Rock Hill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Boston, Massachusetts
“Loved there veggie plate”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

Great prices for local, on-site fresh-made food. You can order a veggie plate which is any combination from a long list of options.

• Visited September 2013

york, sc
“Fried chicken just like grandmas!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

Tried Kinchs for the first time with a Groupon. I heard about their fabulous country cookin', so that's what I ordered. I got a whole chicken cut and fried, broccoli casserole, Lima beans, collards and Mac n cheese. Everything was delicious. Reminds of Sunday dinner as a child. Two thumbs up!

• Visited April 2013
“My expectations left me wanting...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

Reviews on google were great so we got a groupon. It was nothing special. We came near the end of lunch hour by 35-45 mins and our food was cold. My partner got a burger that we could've gotten from a school cafeteria. My fried chicken was very good however but aside from the service, it was the only memorable part.

Rock Hill, South Carolina, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Small downtown dining spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

Huge menu where you can pick your main course and select from a wide variety of sides. Everything is home cooked.

Visited January 2013
Columbia, South Carolina
“Good food - great staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012

We took the grandkids for lunch and had an excellent time. The staff was very kind, the food was good and served quickly. The atmosphere is great - - and this is a very good value. Grandma had the pimento burger and I had the cheeseburger - both were excellent. The kids had chicken fingers with fries. Everyone had plenty to eat and the drink refills are free. I would definitely return.

• Visited August 2012