“Go on a Tuesday if age 50 or over!”
Review of FATZ

FATZ
Ranked #49 of 287 Restaurants in Rock Hill
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Rock Hill, South Carolina
“Go on a Tuesday if age 50 or over!”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We just happened to show up on Tuesday but we were met by a pleasant surprise. On Tuesdays they have a separate senior's menu with fantastic prices.
I got the popcorn shrimp and one side for $5.99. I also had my first "Arnold Palmer" mix of tea and lemonade which I loved. My wife and her brother has the Calabash chicken and ribs and one glass of wine. All the food tasted excellent.
But the most surprising thing was the total bill which was under $35 for all three of us!
Fatz has a very pleasant atmosphere with nice booths and a full bar. The wait staff are all well dressed, attentive, and friendly.
Based on what we paid, I could have given it one "$" but it is definitely NOT a fast food restaurant.

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank JeepLover

“This was an Awesome choice!!”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I will recommend FATZ to my family and friends. The service was great, Rachael our server has a wonderful personality, always came pass table to check on us..(with a Smile). Hat's off to the chef, the steak was cooked to perfection, bread and salad very fresh and nice presentation (this was at 9:30p).Thanks for a great evening.

• Visited June 2013
Spartanburg
“Fatz is consistently good!”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

We've enjoyed Fatz Café all over the Upstate of South Carolina. Every Fatz restaurant has consistently good food and good service. Since their very first location on Waccamaw Pottery Road in Spartanburg, SC, over twenty years ago, Fatz has kept our business when it comes to an upscale meal at a reasonable rate. You can't go wrong at a Fatz.

• Visited May 2013
Rock Hill, South Carolina
“Not Bad”
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

We live in Rock Hill, but for some reason just don't think of going to Fat's Cafe too often. Not sure why, because the food we've had there had been good, and the prices are reasonable. Plus, the ambience are service are good. Took some neighbors there last night for burgers. The burgers were good, although they left the cheese off two of the four we ordered. The fries were also good, but a little cold. I know some of their other dishes are better. For example, my daughter likes their shrimp and grits. I wouldn't hesitate to choose Fat's for a decent meal at a good price.

• Visited May 2013
Rock Hill
“Good Variety”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Pleasant interior with friendly and helpful wait staff. Waitress frequently coming by table to check with us and pour more tea. She was extremely personable and exchanging pleasantries. Food was excellent (blackened-seared hamburger steak with mashed potatoes and gravy which were to die for). Also plenty of parking available and restaurant is located in an ideal location.Truly enjoyed my evening thanks to Fatz.

• Visited April 2013