“Our Favorite Mexican...by far!”

Tequila Family Mexican
Ranked #28 of 295 Restaurants in Rock Hill
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 2, 2013

We love Mexican food and always look forward to dinner at Tequila's, especially when it is warm enough to sit outside! The wait staff is very friendly and remembers us and knows what we usually order. We enjoy the guacamole especially! They are also very accommodating to honor special requests. I think the food is good and is the price is most reasonable.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Everything was a hot mess. Dirty store, roaches crawling on table and we caught them NOT putting the liguor in the drinks. The food is even worse.

3  Thank Darryl M
Reviewed July 18, 2012

We have been here many times over the past year, and this is the best Mexican we have found in the Rock Hill area.

The food here is consistently good, but like most mainstream Mexican can be a bit bland unless otherwise requested. The Chorizo dip is really good, as are the Fajitas.

The service is consistently good, and attentive.

The real star is the large Martguerita - a lot to drink - maybe share it with someone?

Reviewed August 21, 2011

Not bad generic mexican food, the place is clean and the atmosphere is mexamerican. Their chip salsa although edible really taste like its been cut with catsup. The staff seems pretty good however a lot of the dialect I heard seemeed more like el salvadorian and not mexican. Just kinda bland and not very authentic but ok if your in the area. Its definately not a place I would take my hispanic employees and next time in Rockhill I wont go out of my way to eat there.

Reviewed June 15, 2011

Incredible food, best margaritas in the city, and wonderful service ... That sums up Tequila Restaurant. The food is served quickly, but freshly prepared. Their salad is fresh, not bagged salad. You can tell the salsa is fresh as well. Chips are always hot and fresh, not stale. The margaritas ... *sigh*, simply heaven. The wait staff is always quick to any request you have, and the prices are very, very reasonable. I've tried other Mexican restaurants in the area, and they just don't stack up to Tequila. The one and only place I go for Mexican is Tequila.