“Fabulous service by Josh & good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #59 of 284 Restaurants in Rock Hill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Tupelo, Mississippi
“Fabulous service by Josh & good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014

Needed a snack because we didn't eat lunch until 4 p.m. due to attending a funeral during the day. We didn't want a heavy meal at 9 p.m. This Ruby Tuesday was near our hotel so we went into the bar to get something quick. Josh, the bartender, is a really great service person. He kept us supplied with everything we needed quickly and politely without being a pest while we ate. My husband ordered the Santa Fe Chicken Quesadilla and I ordered the Thai Spring Rolls. The spring rolls were different than the usual and delicious, but the sauce they serve with them is so sweet it's like eating honey. I really hate sweet sauces so I asked for soy sauce. Josh said he didn't think they had that but suggested that the ranch dip went well with the spring rolls, so I got that. It was really good. (However, there is a recipe for an Asian soy-lime dipping sauce that I've had with spring rolls at a couple of places that would be fabulous with these really good spring rolls. I like this soy-lime sauce so well that I searched until I found a recipe for it so I could make it at home.) The quesadilla was also delicious with a nice spicy southwestern sauce. When we left the bar, Josh chased us outside to give me my kindle that I had left on the table. What a great guy. Josh deserves a raise and much praise for not only being a great bartender and service person but for being honest, too. Thank you, Josh.

• Visited June 2014

Stuart, Florida
“Rock Hill SC”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2014

We usually stop in Rock Hill on our trip home from Florida and decided to try this location despite some unhappy experiences in one particular area ie. poor service. We are happy to report that the service was very good, and as always, the menu selections were delicious.

• Visited May 2014
Rock Hill, South Carolina
“For any day of the week”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014

I like that Ruby Tuesdays offers special coupons from time to time. The salad bar is extensive. My husband and I fill up on the salad bar and sometime end of taking most of our main entree home for snacking on later. The portions are generous. The staff is nice. We are happy that we have it in Rock Hill. I've seen the people line up for their Brunch but I have not tried it yet.

• Visited March 2014
Alberta
“Best steak ever !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

Service was good, food was better.
Salad bar was good except tomatoes were mushy.
Main course was amazing .
I had the NY Fire steak with baked potato and it is one if those UNFORGETTABLE steaks that I will dream about now.
The plate could have been rounded out with some asparagus as it looked empty with just the steak and potato.
Still, very high marks for this place

Columbia, South Carolina
“Wonderful in every way.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

A few weeks ago, I had a less than satisfactory experience at another location of the same chain, however this Ruby Tuesday experience was polar opposite of the previous. We, a group of five, were seated in a timely manner, orders taken and food delivered all in a timely manner as well. The food was well prepared, served as a main course should be, hot foods hot, and cold foods cold. Out waiter was observant and attentive, also importantly for me, not overbearing. I can with a clear conscience, suggest this establishment deserves the opportunity to serve you and yours, and you will most likely enjoy the food, atmosphere, and service they provide.