“love their food”

Panera Bread
Ranked #46 of 300 Restaurants in Rock Hill
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed July 7, 2013

No way around it, every branch I visit is a pleasure. Their sandwiches are great, the service is good and the prices totally reasonable. You can find plenty of free parking right next to the restaurant. Open on Sunday too.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

the cinnamon crunch top bagels with the cream cheese is the only thing I get every chance I have. My BFF & son have gotten one of those sandwich thingys & it was delicious but I only go after the bagels.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

We enjoyed the bagels and coffee from Panera!!
It was good for a quick breakfast!! Nice atmosphere!!
The only thing we didn't like about Panera, when ordering take out we didn't realize you had to butter your own bagels..which was not so easy when on the road. So if you can prepare them before you leave the store!!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

So, each Panera offers the same atmosphere, benefits or wi-if, and tempting baked goods. However, it is that seasonal fresh salad with a chunk of hearty bread that brings me back. I've eaten at a dozen locations in the mid-South and have never been disappointed with anything other than the cleanliness of the tables. This location is one of my favorites because it is reliably clean and efficiently delivers the food.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Stopped in for a lite lunch , good location. Very clean restaurant. Customer service was very good, as well as the food. Love that tomato soup ;)