“Cinnamon Crunch Top Bagels”
Review of Panera Bread

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #72 of 287 Restaurants in Rock Hill
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Heath Springs, South Carolina, United States
“Cinnamon Crunch Top Bagels”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

the cinnamon crunch top bagels with the cream cheese is the only thing I get every chance I have. My BFF & son have gotten one of those sandwich thingys & it was delicious but I only go after the bagels.

Visited May 2013

Beamsville, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Breakfast special!!”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We enjoyed the bagels and coffee from Panera!!
It was good for a quick breakfast!! Nice atmosphere!!
The only thing we didn't like about Panera, when ordering take out we didn't realize you had to butter your own bagels..which was not so easy when on the road. So if you can prepare them before you leave the store!!

Visited April 2013
Williamsburg, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My Favorite Salad Stop”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

So, each Panera offers the same atmosphere, benefits or wi-if, and tempting baked goods. However, it is that seasonal fresh salad with a chunk of hearty bread that brings me back. I've eaten at a dozen locations in the mid-South and have never been disappointed with anything other than the cleanliness of the tables. This location is one of my favorites because it is reliably clean and efficiently delivers the food.

Visited June 2012
Trafford, Pennsylvania
“Lite lunch”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Stopped in for a lite lunch , good location. Very clean restaurant. Customer service was very good, as well as the food. Love that tomato soup ;)

Visited February 2013
“Love pandora”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Very nice, enjoyed all our food. Staff were very good, helpful & polite. I like that the calorie content is displayed. Thai chicken salad great.

Visited September 2012