“Thanksgiving at Grandma's”

Cuisines: American
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Turkey and Dressing or baked chicken or sunny side up eggs and bacon, it is all good simple food. Service is fair although door greeting could use improvement. Nothing fancy here but the food is good and this location seems above average in delivering the pod promptly while it is still hot.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

During my travels, I've been to a number of Bob Evans Restaurants.
Compared to other Bob Evans, this one needs help.
What this one lacks is service. When our party of 3 arrived, the place was almost empty and one waitress was behind the counter making something; a customer was waiting to pay her bill. Five minutes later, a hostess and a supervisor came walking out of the kitchen laughing. Hmm.
Our waitress was friendly, but with only 6 other people in the restaurant and two waitresses, lacked the necessary attentiveness. My soup & salad took 20 minutes to show up,along with my smoothie.
The food was good, not great, but good.
This is one Bob Evans that I won't be retuning to soon, if at all.

1  Thank amxpress
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Last evening, while shopping, my wife and I stopped at Bob Evans restaurant in Rock Hill for a bite to eat. My wife had the small size cranberry pecan chicken salad and I had from the over 55 menu the turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, gravy, and cranberry sauce dinner which was excellent. Their dressing is the best. For dessert we each had the small hot fudge sundaes which is the best $1.00 value dessert and just enough after the big turkey dinner. Our server, Gypsey, was very attentive and did an excellent job. All of this for only $19.14.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

we stopped here on our way down to orlando. too many people at olive garden so we went across the street. they had a good combo deal with steak, salad and dessert. everything was so filling and good. the steak itself was basically ground beef patty so not the greatest. but the server was excellent and made us feel right at home. good break from the drive.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

My wife and I arrived 8:40ish and they got upset when we commented about making loud noises while cleaning. VERY RUDE MANAGER cared more about closing.