“nice family restuarant”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Nice family atmosphere. The food quality is above average. Service times are good and staff mostly friendly.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

My wife and I were staying across the street at the Comfort Suites in Rock Hill and asked for suggestions for dinner. We were en route to Florida and only spending one night at the hotel. The suggestion was O'Charlies and off we went. A short walk to the restaurant where we were greeted upon entrance and taken directly to our table. Menu has something for everyone and the waitstaff is ready and able to assist in your food selection. Good food, service and value,

1  Thank Edward_G32
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I love this ocharleys. The service is generally great. They usually have a coupon of some sort to use. They have a really good kids menu. I have to say their sirloin steak has always been cooked perfect and is always tender and it is only $10.99. The "steakhouses" charge more and cant seem to cook a tender sirloin. My daughter loves their strawberry lemonade. My husband loves the fact that they sell Pepsi products, which means he gets his Mountain Dew. My son loves their fresh baked rolls before the meal. Well, we all love them. They even have a section in the restaurant that they will reserve for large parties at no extra cost. I had my 30th birthday party their. Yes, I love ocharlies!

1  Thank Chell1971
Reviewed January 7, 2014

My husband and I dined at O'Charleys Saturday night. It was very crowded in the lobby with waiting customers, however, the receptionist moved everyone through very quickly. We had excellent service. I had the steak and chicken tenders combo and my husband had the California chicken salad. Both meals were delicious. Add in the fresh baked rolls and it was a great meal. Plus the price was very reasonable.

1  Thank Judy H
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Before I got gluten intolerant I would go here just for the rolls. But being a farm girl from Iowa I can also say that the steaks here are great too. I have eaten here for 11 years and I have never had a bad experience. I would feel safe taking any guests to this restaurant.

1  Thank Btwitched