“What a great experience!”

Thi's Place On Main
Ranked #183 of 295 Restaurants in Rock Hill
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed July 3, 2009

I met Thi at a charity event she catered for the school district, and I enjoyed the food so much I took my family out to her restaurant the following week. She showed us what to order, got my 2-year old and 4-year to eat (which is no easy feat!), and told us about her family. What a great dining experience! We are lucky to have her in Rock Hill.

There are newer reviews for Thi's Place On Main

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed August 4, 2008

Good Thai food! Spicy

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed April 7, 2008

I'm not giving it an 'excellent' review because the only thing I've had there was the spring rolls so I can't comment on the rest of the menu. So, technically that's my fault.

I first ran across Thi at a home expo that was thrown locally, I was snapping photos among other things. Her house was constantly busy with finger foods ranging from softshell crab to her spring rolls. After trying the rolls I knew I'd have to take the wife by there in order to prove they were as good as I said.

You can tell the ingredients are fresh, the dipping sauce is odd because it's got quite a sweet vinegar smell which I'm not used to, but it's amazing when combined with the spring rolls.

I've yet to eat a full meal there, but I can't imagine it's anything less than great.