Baymont Inn & Suites Rock Hill
$109
GardenInn.com
$96
Howard Johnson Inn Rock Hill(Rock Hill)(Great Value!)
$66
Hampton.com
$104
$97
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanfirst floorbagelswaffle makerwould stay againdalefloridamicrowavehurricaneinterstatecharlotte
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 16, 2009

just stopped for 1 night on our way home from florida. needed 2 rooms and found the baymont in the coupon book from the rest area. hotel was practically deserted( sun night) first floor room was clean and spacious. liked the sliding glass door to the parking lot, made it easy to bring in bags. pool was small as I have noticed with most SC pools, but water temp was perfect. did not like having to pay for a crib, most places supply them with no charge. breakfast was better than most with eggs, sausage, sausage gravy , french toast , homemade waffles juice, milk, cereal, muffins etc. staff friendly.basic hotel, met our traveling needs.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank zoom8942
Reviewed April 20, 2009

We visit Rockhill South Carolina Easter weekend April 2009.
The Hotel was very clean plenty of towels quite we stayed on the first floor and could park our cars right out side the room.With slideing door it was very easy to unload and load the car. Our room had a flat screen tv. The breakfast on Sunday morning was very delightful. Shopping center and plenty of places to choose to have lunch and dinner it it right on the main drag. The only thing It is on Anderson road but the street sign says 21 by pass you have to be very careful or else you could miss the turn. Other than that i would highly encourage anyone to stay at the Baymont Inn,

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank Eastorangesweetpea
Reviewed August 30, 2008

My wife and I had the worst night stay we have ever had in a Hotel.

While traveling back from our vacation in North Carolina my wife and I were looking for a place to stay that was nice and close to the Charlotte airport. After looking at numerous motels we called the Baymont @ Rock Hill South Carolina. We told the woman on the phone we were looking for a room for the night and needed to catch a flight the next day. She stated that she had one room available with 2 queen size beds available. We took the room and reserved it with my credit card.

We arrived at the hotel and checked in. The receptionist told us that the hotel was full and there was a teenage baseball tournament in town. We were reluctant in staying there but were told that the teenagers were on the second floor and we were on the first. She also stated that they have not had any problems with them.

As my wife and I were relaxing for the night the nightmare began. The person in the adjacent room was walking behind our window smoking up a storm and talking on the phone. He was blowing his smoke in our air conditioner. Then before he went back into his room he put his lit cigarette in a barbeque grill just outside his sliding door. I went out and tried to tell him not to do this but it was to late. There were "numerous" cigarette buts in this grill.

Later that night there was a person in a motorcycle just revving up his engine every hour until 1:00am.

The fun does not stop there; the "quiet teenagers" ran up and down the hallways going in-and-out of the door to the pool (slamming the door behind them). This went on until 3:00 am.

I wish the problem with our stay were just the tenants. We had problems with the room also. The smoke detector was just hanging on the wall by just the wires, the drawers to the dresser would not slide in and the door to the bathroom would not close, unless you forced it.

The next morning we went to checkout and there was no one at the front desk. I tried to ring the bell but to no avail. I finally was "lucky" enough to find a housekeeping person walking around. She called for Tina. I told Tina that my wife and I were checking out. She stated that she did not have us checking out that day. I told her that that the reservation was for one night and the lady that we check in with understood this. I also stated to Tina the problems that my wife and I had and she could have cared less! I told her about the room and she never noted anything down! I told her about people going into the pool after hours, the person in the room beside us smoking and blowing his second hand smoke into our air conditioner and then placing his lit cigarette in a barbeque grill that was next to his sliding glass door (which I believe is a fire hazard) and also about the motorcycle guy revving up his engine late at night AND TINA'S RESPONCE WAS "WE CANNOT CONTROL OUR GUESTS". Tina also stated that the person on the motorcycle has been staying there for a month (I don't understand what difference that makes).

I also stated to Tina that there were empty beer bottles on the grass in plan site. Again she could have cared less.

What really got to me was that she could have cared less about all of our issues and also stated that she looked forward for us to stay there in the near future. When she stated that I told her "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" Didn't you listen to anything I stated? I walked away and told my wife that I would right an email.

I sent an email to the corporate office and the following responce was sent "This property is independently owned and operated under a Baymont Inn and Suites franchise, and its management is responsible for meeting Baymont Inn and Suites standards.

The information you provided has been forwarded to the General Manager of this franchised hotel for review. You will be hearing a response from the hotel by 08/29/08.

NO EMAIL was ever sent!

Becareful in staying at this hotel, you are on your own!

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
baymontinnsuitessc, Webmaster at Baymont Inn & Suites Rock Hill, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Baymont Inn & Suites Rock Hill for your recent stay in our area. I am sorry it was not the peaceful, enjoyable stay which you had anticipated.

Upon receipt of your review, the following steps were taken:

• Maintenance was informed of the problems with the smoke detector, the draws and the door in the room assigned to you and instructed to see to necessary repairs and replacements.

• Tina received additional training in her responsibility to see to it that our valued guests are thoughtful of their fellow guests.

• Tina received additional training in the courteous way in which she, as our representative, is to treat our valued guests.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Baymont Inn & Suites Rock Hill. We take our reviews very seriously, and I think you will be greatly pleased.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed July 25, 2008

This is a former Best Western that the Baymont Hotel Group has taken over and renovated. For the money, it is the best deal around. It is clean, the beds are very comfortable, and the service very good. It has an adequate continental breakfast, nothing real fancy but did have gravy and biscuits and make your own waffles, plus the usual cereal, bagels, round eggs and sausage. This is the third time in the past three months we have stayed here and were pleased each time. It has two stories but no elevator. It does have a pool and nice area around the pool. It is used frequently for families who have children playing at Cherry Park, in Rock Hill, so there are numerous kids there at times. The rooms have microwaves and nice size refrigerators. Will stay here again, when in the area.

• Stayed: July 2008
2  Thank paceb
Reviewed March 25, 2008

Stayed Easter weekend, hotel was clean, smelled a little from the cigar/ karoke bar out front. Had the double queen room, 107. Was accessible from the parking lot for easy luggage moving. Okay breakfast, sausage/egg/biscuits/etc. small refrig and microwave in room. Bathroom clean, a little outdated, but okay. Good value for the money. Exit 82B off 77, 2nd left onto Anderson. Was a Best Western.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled with family