“It is a Hooters”

Hooters
Ranked #156 of 300 Restaurants in Rock Hill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Good wings and potato soup. Not so clean, service was okay but staff is friendly. Better places in the area.

Reviewed June 19, 2012

It had been a long day and dinner was going to be late so my husband and I went to Hooters for a beer and glass of wine. He ordered fried pickles and I had a few shrimp. The service was nice and we really enjoyed our appetizers. It was a much needed pick me up.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

I thought the service was good, my food was hot and fresh. The snow crab legs were very good.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed July 13, 2008

This is not one of the better Hooters.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Hooters? Share your experiences!