“A nice and local resturant, great atmosphere”

White Horse Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 287 Restaurants in Rock Hill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Boston, Massachusetts
“A nice and local resturant, great atmosphere”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Went there for late lunch. The place is decorated like a dinner/bar from the 50-60's (or at least that what I got from it); I liked it very much. The restaurant was 3/4 empty but there were several locals at the bar - which is always a good sign. I had the marinated yellow fin tuna sandwich which was surprisingly good. prices are reasonable. I'll come backe again.

• Visited August 2013

Rock Hill, South Carolina
“One of the best Restaurants in town”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I eat hear all the time and I've never been disappointed.. Their customer service is outstanding and it's a very friendly atmosphere.. It's a great place to go anytime of the week.. I will continue to visit here.. Keep up the good work...

• Visited July 2013
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Not for Me”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Not impressed with the food here. Prices are very high for what you get. We did eat here twice, and after the second visit decided it would be our last time. There are other places that give you more value for your money.

Visited February 2013
Rock Hill, SC
“Close to Winthrop University”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I haven't been there since I retired in Sept. 2011 but the place had nice atmosphere and the food was pretty good. It really seemed like a great hangout for Winthrop faculty and staff.

Westerville, Oh
“Would go back again!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We ate here on a Saturday night with my son and his wife and all were pleased with their meal. Had the combo appetizer where you can pick 4 things and especially liked the fried veggies. I had the french onion soup which was good. My wife and daughter-in-law each had a casserole and I got some left-overs the next day. I had a steak which was good and my son had a burger which he liked. The beer selection was very good also as was the service.

• Visited May 2013