“Nice Surprise and Gluten Free Menu”

Red Bowl Asian Bistro
Ranked #68 of 291 Restaurants in Rock Hill
Cuisines: Asian
Raleigh, NC
“Nice Surprise and Gluten Free Menu”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Heading from York, SC thru no mans land towards Charlotte. Finally a restaurant that didn't have arches out front. We pulled in...wife needs gluten free so we stepped in and asked "sure we have a gluten free menu" GREAT! Friendly guy takes our order, offers his honest opinion about the different offerings. I ordered the Pepper Chicken, the wife order some pork, chicken, shrimp thing. They had our food on our table so fast we were amazed. My wife looked at it and wondered out loud how we were going to eat all of it. (large portions) But, mine was so dang good that I cleaned my plate. I've never been to a Red Bowl before, but I'll make an effort to stop next time I see one. Two very large meals with sodas...$23.00.

• Visited August 2013

South Carolina
“Our favorite place...”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband and I visit Red Bowl so often we are on a first name basis with the management and staff. And I have never submitted a review...odd? The service is top notch and quality of food beyond compare. Shout outs to Leah, Ashley, and Brittney! Sushi is always fresh; try the Green Goblin roll and the spicy salmon. Other great picks include the Tangerine beef, Singapore rice noodles and anything with seafood. If you want something made special or it’s not on the menu, they will make it for you. LOVE this place! Thank you Simon!
Tip - bring your church bulletin for a free beverage on Sundays.

• Visited July 2013