“Very good Sandwiches, Spuds, and Salads”
Review of Mc Alister's Deli

Mc Alister's Deli
Ranked #60 of 295 Restaurants in Rock Hill
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed February 20, 2013

We stopped at this restaurant on our way to visit family in SC.
The service was great. The food was excellent!! Salads, Baked
Potatoes, Soups and Sandwiches.......also the Cheesecake was
so good!!. The décor is pleasant and there is outside café tables
for warm weather.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

very good selection of appetizers, entrees and desserts , have dined there many times have never been unhapppy with service or food.. I've ordered have recommended to my friends.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Great food, fast service and excellent prices. Something to please everyone from the large menu. Hearty selections for dad and light fair for mom.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

The pastrami sandwich needs to be removed from the menu because the meat must be faux pastrami. I have been to a real Jewish deli were the pastrami sandwiches are fresh with lean meat that is flavourful and plentiful. I would not ever purchase a pastrami sandwich at McAlsiters again. I also had a chicken pannini sandwich which was a wet mess and again not flavourful. NO repeats on either sandwich, but I am sure that they make a great sandwich, but I just do not know which one yet...

Reviewed August 31, 2012

Meeting place with daughter and grand kids, kids eat free on Tuesday, also McAlisters helped our church through a hard financial time by donating 20% of sale to the church from 5pm to closing. Thanks McAlisters. The nachos is best, hudge plates of nacho,cheese,peppers,chili, heck 4 people can eat off this!