“My Favorite Chinese Reastaurant for 20 years”
Review of Happy Garden

Happy Garden
Ranked #200 of 304 Restaurants in Rock Hill
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Happy Garden has been my favorite Chinese restaurant for years. They just have items on the buffet that I love. To me the green beans are hands down the best green beans I have ever eaten out. The manager and wait staff are awsome.

Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

Happy Garden is great. I love their Wonton soup. It has pieces of ham in it that just set it through the roof. A large selection on the buffet. Something for everyone.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Although we ate around 7 p.m. and there was not a lot of quantity of each item on the buffet, there was an offering for each of the items. (It was a Tues. night, so business was slow).

The selection of items on the menu was varied.

The food was very good.

The service was good.

My wife ordered 'cashew chicken' from the menu and enjoyed it. She was not able to finish her serving.

Ordering the buffet, or, from the menu, we'd say you'd be happy.

Reviewed March 1, 2012

good food set up like a buff A its a little expensive but so goood

Reviewed April 27, 2011

This is about the best place to get Chinese food in Rock Hill. It is around $10 person. We eat here pretty regularly.

Been to Happy Garden? Share your experiences!