“Fantastic Restaurant”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Fantastic Restaurant”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

The food here is amazing. The service excellent. Pricing that is very reasonable. Everyone that I know who has been to this small plate restaurant loves it!! This is a not to be missed dining experience!!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank bluelu1951

Hobe Sound, Florida
“A find for travelers”
Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

If you are in the rock Hill area and don't feel like driving into Charlotte, this is where you want to go. Attractive, modern decor with an excellent bar. The food is very creative – I had the Korean pork belly sliders. Butter pecan ice cream, made on site, is the best I ever tasted. Try the OMB copper ale, brewed in nearby Charlotte. The staff is friendly and responsive. And finally, the pricing is very reasonable.

Rock Hill
“Well worth the trip.”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Great Food! First time...
Wait Staff was patient with us, we did not have a reservation but had a drink at the bar till a table became available. Took all of 10 minutes till we were seated.
Not loud, Waiter not pushy and knew about all the dishes, very pleasant, food was a total surprise to me, I never expected the food to be this good.
All of the items were different, and delicious.
Crab cakes, Tomato Pie, Korean sliders, Kebabs were spot on.
Made us talk about the place for hours after we left. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone wanting food that is a bit different than standard fare.

If you want good oats you have to pay a good price, If you want to save money you can buy your oats second hand after they have passed through a horse.

Culina's was first class in my opinion.

Rock Hill, South Carolina
“Super! Not your Typical Restaurant!”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

The modern decor, with it's sophisticated palette and lovely artwork, is a pleasant backdrop for the oh-so-pleasing dining experience that awaits you! The menu, although small by comparison to most restaurants, has so many intriguing choices, it is still difficult to narrow it down when deciding what to try. Luckily for me, I was there with five other people so we were able to try many different things, and they were all delicious. If I had to pick my favorites, (which is difficult), it would be the Caramel Apple Salad, Sweet Potato Fries (the best I have ever eaten), and the Hanger Skewer (spicy and oh so good)! We ordered a total of 10 dishes to share, including 4 from the small bite section, 3 from the cold plate section, and 3 from the share plate section. We were all very satisfied, but could not resist trying the desserts! We chose 3 desserts to share amongst the 6 of us, not that we were still hungry, but they sounded so good! The homemade ice cream wonderful,
the bread pudding by far the best I have ever had!
Everything was so fresh! They locally source what they can. Although we had several dishes, the staff did a great job of bringing one item out as we finished another. A great dining experience!

South Carolina
“A great spin on souther cuisine”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

This place puts a great spin on southern cuisine. Set up as a tapas style eatery. They take classic southern dishes and gives it a modern flare. Porpition sizes are small and the prices are a little high but the food is great.