“Great food”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 18, 2013

My wife and I eat here all the time and have never been disapointed. I believe we have tried everything on the menu and everything is awesome. We tend to go early because it gets busy quick, we are always seated immediately. The service is prompt and very friendly. I would recomend this place if you are in the Rock Hill area.

Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Food is amazing!! NOT Frozen and NOT Pre-breaded! You can tell that they bread and cook the food by order! None of that fake frozen Gorton's as some people have posted! They should be ashamed to compare this Fresh and always HOT food in that manner! Oh and those hushpuppies are sinful!! I recommend this place to everyone! You won't be disappointed!!

1  Thank Izabella77
Reviewed May 3, 2013

I think you can get some of the best seafood in Rock Hill here. plus there is a free salad bar with your meal. you can't beat it!!!

1  Thank MiguelD773
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Pier 51 now clearly owns the best fish camp in Rock Hill area by far in my opinion. The fish is very good, with regular, and salt & pepper coatings for fried fans. The fried Flounder, Cod, and jumbo Shrimp are all excellent choices. The french fries are crispy, and delicious. The onion rings are excellent fresh onion rings.
The salad bar, included with you meal, is very nicely done. The slaw is very good. Clearly the chief, and cooks take pride in what the do, and the customer is the winner.
Serving sizes are very generous, and the price is reasonable. What more can one ask?

3  Thank MarkBCharlotte
Demetri K, Owner at Pier 51, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Mark, thank you so much for your kind words. We do take a lot of pride in what we do each and every day. We hope to continue providing you with great food and service and if we are ever lacking in either of those things please do not hesitate to tell us. Thank you for being a loyal customer and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

We live within walking distance of Pier 51 in Rock Hill and have driven by many times to a full parking lot. Last Friday we decided to treat ourselves to dinner. I ordered the fried fantail shrimp and deviled crab and my husband ordered the fried scallops. I don't know how the broiled or baked food is but we could have done better by going to the grocery store and picking up Gorton's frozen food. The food was pre-breaded and frozen, not fresh. We were served no bread or rolls and the salad bar should be considered a greens bar.
After vacationing up and down the New England seacoast we know what good fresh seafood tastes like and this was nowhere near it...sorry I couldn't be kinder but I had to send out this warning.

Demetri K, Owner at Pier 51, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2013

We truly regret that your first time dining with us didn't go well. We always appreciate feedback both good and bad. We hope you will give us another try because we take pride in what we do and we continuously strive to create a great dining experience for our customers.