“Not even close to other frozen yogurt places I've been to.”
Review of Orange Leaf Rock Hill - CLOSED

Orange Leaf Rock Hill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions
Description: YOLO = You Only Love ORANGE!At Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt, you're the master of your dessert! Grab a cup, pick your favorite yogurt and add delicious toppings. Weigh, Pay & Enjoy!Thanks for checking us out!!:) #FroYo
Reviewed September 23, 2012

The place was very clean and well put together, but the service I received was not so good. It was a young girl working behind the counter and she did not greet me when I walked in nor did she even crack a smile at us the whole time. I noticed when other customers walked in she smiled and was very pleasant with them. My overall conclusion is that maybe she's not use to being around people other than her race. I am a strong believer in good customer service, given that I am giving the company my money. 9/23/12

1  Thank ashley841212

Reviewed August 23, 2012

This is by far way better than Sweet Frog's in all aspects. The customer service is excellent, and more importantly its always clean. I take everyone I know here and they are always impressed!! (Try the Wedding Cake)

2  Thank socar86
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Many delicious flavors and varieties of froyo. My favorites include Orange, peanut Butter, Strawberry and Mango. I top off with Reese's PB chuncks, Wet Walnuts and Peanut Butter Sauce. We were there last night and noticed new toppings of Root Beer and Dr. Pepper - gotta try those.
The staff is super friendly and Orange leaf is family oriented. Highly recommended!

1  Thank RGensemer