“Camp Canaan Zipline”

Canaan Zipline Canopy Tour
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Much easier than I expected. We took our adult sons and had a great time. Guides were personable and helpful.

1  Thank yippie57
"took great care"
in 2 reviews
"outdoor fun"
in 3 reviews
"can't wait to come back"
"my daughter"
in 7 reviews
"zips"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Our family outing zipping through the trees and over the river was so much fun. We all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Having a short optional ropes course challenge thrown in was a bonus we didn't expect, but really added to the experience. I'd recommend it for anyone who wants an activity for a couple or a group. Organized tour, clean bathrooms, and water provided along the route. What more could you ask for?

2  Thank Chris H
Reviewed July 15, 2013

THIS TOUR WAS GREAT! The two guides made the experience incredible! I was afraid of heights and really worried about crossing the ziplines, however having the experienced staff made my trip a success! The safety protocols each guide followed ensured me and the rest of the group we would be safe throughout the tour. In addition, the length of the tour was perfect! Nine ziplines was perfect and I really enjoyed crossing the river!!

I would do this again in a heart beat!

1  Thank Madison D
Reviewed July 10, 2013

My daughter Amy surprised me with this adventure for my 65th birthday. I have an intense fear of heights but had zip lining on my bucket list. The guides were incredible and I loved every minute. Highly recommend this tour. Doing it with my daughter made it a wonderful memory.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We had an exceptionally good experience with them this past weekend. We were in a group of mixed ages and physical abilities and our tour guides were patient and accommodating. The facility was clean, and the tour was well organized from start to finish. Can't forget to mention that we had lots of fun. Would recommend and will certainly do again.