“Great staff and Clean Hotel”

Hilton Garden Inn Rock Hill
Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Rock Hill
Gastonia, North Carolina
“Great staff and Clean Hotel”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

When I arrived a few hours before "scheduled" check-in the rooms were not ready as expected. My husband had to be somewhere, so I was prepared to wait in the lobby until checkout time with 2 small kids. To my surprise, the awesome guy at the front desk apparently had my room cleaned as soon as he could because I think I only waited for about 15 min. They did not have to but they did anyways...and I am so grateful for them going out of their way for me. The room was very clean and comfy. The beds were extremely comfortable and everything worked like it should.

It is in a great location, right next to Chili's, a gas station, and a nearby plaza (with stores like Target, Moe's, Olive Garden etc). Definitely a variety of stores nearby. I didn't have time to enjoy the breakfast unfortunately. I would definitely stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
KevinAtkisson, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Rock Hill, responded to this review, September 4, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am happy to see that our staff took such great care of you. They do a fantastic job of making sure our guests get everything they need as soon as possible. Thank you for your great comments I will pass them along to our staff. I hope the balance of your stay was pleasant and we look forward to serving you on your next visit to the Rock Hill area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Rock Hill, South Carolina
Reviewed August 30, 2012

This hotel is very nice and clean. It is pricey but worth every penny. I just wish their breakfast was free! It was not worth $10. The fitness center and business center were very nice. The staff was very helpful and friendly!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
KevinAtkisson, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Rock Hill, responded to this review, September 1, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. Your comments are great tools to help us improve our service and property. I am glad to see you had a pleasant stay. I hope it was relaxing and productive. Your business is very important to us and we look forward to serving you on your next visit to the Rock Hill area.
Beaufort
Reviewed August 27, 2012

My wife, three boys and I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Rock Hill, South Carolina for our second wedding in Rock Hill in four months. I reserved two rooms, one a jacuzzi king and the other a junior suite with two double beds and a pullout couch. The front desk clerk was very pleasant and seemed to sincerely want to ensure that we had everything that we needed during our stay. They gave us the rooms that we reserved on the same floor. Both were very clean and had microwave ovens and mini fridges.

The hotel is locate just off of I-77 and you could see the highway from the rooms, however we didn't detect any road noise. There is a Chile's in front of the hotel, and sports bar/resturant behind it. Both were within easy walking distance.

I couldn't figure out how to operate the numbered sleep system bed, but found it to be very comfortable. We didn't partake in the breakfast that they charge $9.95 so I can't comment on that.

All in all, this is a very nice economy hotel.

Room Tip: We enjoyed the jacuzzi king suite.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for choosing Hilton Garden Inn for your travel needs both times you have traveled to the Rock Hill area. Also thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. The staff here are firm believers that when we hear from you we can only get better. I hope the wedding went well and everyone had a great time. We look forward to serving you again soon.
Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

Our brief stay at the Rock Hill Hilton Garden Inn was one of the highlights of our road trip from Toronto to Savannah and on to Orlando. Mike at the front desk was incredibly helpful. He had us checked in, settled and off to dinner in record time. His kind demeanor set the tone from the get go. The staff throughout the hotel were exemplary. We felt welcome and appreciated. Thanks for a great stay. Hope to see you all again soon.

• Stayed August 2012
KevinAtkisson, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Rock Hill, responded to this review, August 7, 2012
Thank you for taking time to review your recent stay with us. I am please to hear your stay was enjoyable and stress free. That is exactly how we want it to be. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again on your return trip home. Safe travels.
Bridgeport, CT
Reviewed July 19, 2012

What a wonderful place to stay if you are in the Rock Hill, SC area. I can't say enough about the wonderful accommodations and the exceptional staff! They went out of their way to make us feel welcome and at home. If there was anything we needed or wanted they would do their best to comply. The breakfast buffet was "off the chain" or "off the hook" whichever you'd like to choose!
I definitely would choose this hotel if I'm in the area again. In fact, I would choose this hotel to come to just to relax! Did I say i would choose this hotel? I want to repeat that, "I would definitely choose this hotel!

Room Tip: Very appreciative handicap accessible rooms
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jeanette524
KevinAtkisson, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Rock Hill, responded to this review, July 20, 2012
Thank you so much for these wonderful comments. This is great reassurance to our staff that we are doing our jobs and making a difference to our guests. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased and proud to hear that you had such a wonderful stay. Your busniess is very important to us and thank you for choosing Hilton Garden Inn for your travel needs. We look forward to serving you on your next visit to the Rock Hill area.

Many Thanks
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Stayed here for business. Like others, I found the front desk staff to be very friendly and helpful. I liked the self service bar in the lobby. The beds were very comfortable and the rooms quiet. Lots of good food choices nearby. Highly recommend

Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Rock Hill, responded to this review, July 12, 2012
Thank you for your wonderful comments and for taking time to review your stay with us. We are very pleased to hear your stay was a pleasant one. Our staff are firm believers that feed back from our guests is a valuable tool in our efforts to provide all of our guests a great stay with excellent service. Thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you again on your next visit to the Rock Hill area.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed June 30, 2012

Had to stay here for work and came in late. The reception staff was very friendly and nice. The room was a large junior suite, which was all they had since it was busy. Full breakfast in am is not included in the stay but I did not know until after getting the buffet. They made it seem as if it were free at check in.
Convenient to highway 77 and some great shopping at Ross, TJ Maxx, Dicks, etc. chain restaurants in the area.
Bed was a bit funky as it is adjustable but the room was quiet and I slept well. Clean room.

Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are working hard everyday to provide our guests with a great stay everytime. Thank you for choosing Hilton Garden Inn for your travel needs. Your business is very important to us and we look forward to serving you on your next visit to the Rock Hill area.