TownePlace Suites Rock Hill
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Bestway Inn(Rock Hill)
  • Pool
All reviewsfull kitchenliving sleeping areawalking arealaundry facilitiesslamming doorsfootball campexcellent locationnice accommodationsdowntown charlottebreakfast roommy home away from homepull out sofayogurtgreat place to staytraveling southking bedcomfortable beds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Friendly staff, clean rooms, good breakfast, plenty of parking, quiet rooms, comfortable beds. Rooms have stove top, dishwasher, full size refridg, great desk with good wifi. Work out facility was nice (although small).

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Ryan T, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Rock Hill, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Dear Steve I.,

Thank you very much for your review of our hotel on TripAdvisor! We really strive to provide our guests a home-away-from-home experience, whether it be for a night, a week or a year!

We are currently exploring partnerships with some of the local gyms here in Rock Hill to provide an alternative workout facility for our guests who are looking for a more "in-depth" training. We hope to have the details of this hammered out very soon!

Thank you again for your review and please don't hesitate to come by and see me anytime!

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Very comfortable and clean. Also in a quiet location but close to everything. Very safe and no issues. Right off the highway and easy access. The staff was great, always cheerful and helpful. Rooms were clean and well organized. Nice exercise area, all the equipment have tv's for each with headphone jack to not interrupt anyone else.

1  Thank Gary P

Dear Gary P.

All of us here at the TownePlace Suites by Marriott truly appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel here on TripAdvisor.

You mentioned so many wonderful features of our hotel, especially the Fitness Center. As a traveler myself, I appreciate the individual TVs on the equipment, if I make it to the gym to workout that is!

Thank you again for your review and we all certainly look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Rock Hill.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

I've been staying at this hotel for quite a while for business and have been very satisfied with the quality, staff, and cleanliness. The pool area is great and has 3 propane grills that they keep filled. There's also a wood burning pit to have fires in the cooler weather. The rooms are nicely decorated and painted with warm comforting colors. There's a modern touch with comfort.

Dear William M.,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We love having you here!! I'm so glad you all enjoy the "outdoor grilling complex", as we affectionately refer to it. It's really a great space to do some grilling and relaxing after a long day at the office.

You know I am at your disposal, so please feel free to contact me if I can ever be of any service whatsoever.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

This hotel is convenient to all kinds of shopping and entertainment. 5 minutes to Manchester meadows, 10 minutes to championship disc golf, the velodrome and Winthrop university. All rooms have a full size frig, 2 burner stove, microwave and even a dishwasher. I have stayed here for more than 300 nights. It is my home away from home.

• Stayed: January 2013
Ryan T, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Rock Hill, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Dear Bradzon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor and do a review of our hotel. It means a lot to hear that our long-term guests feel at home here at the TownePlace Suites by Marriott. Please know that I am available to you all 24/7 and don't hesitate to stop by and say hi next time you are passing through!

Reviewed December 16, 2012

Good place. Nice people. Great Price!!! I am still currently a guest here and have had a great experience. If you are in the area you must visit this hotel, it is well worth it. Not to mention great Managers!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Ryan T, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Rock Hill, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2012

Thank you so much for the positive review about our hotel. The fact that you, as a current guest, took the time to come on here and review your stay with us as an in-house guest is very powerful.

We do have a great team who take their job seriously, but still remember to have fun with it. Each one of them embodies the spirit of Hospitality, and I am so thankful when our guests recognize it.

Thank you again for your review and I look forward to seeing you around!