Tripadvisor
Rock Hill
All reviews opened earlier this year pool table and ping pong table awesome selection front desk future stays hotel makes perfect room guest services great bed christmas trip stay was wonderful beautiful hotel great weekend breakfast was excellent meeting space highly recommend this hotel clean rooms
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The people were terrific my husband and I stayed there for a week and had a great time with the staff Sam and Stevie at the front desk and Kristen and penny with the great breakfast they serve,I highly recommend staying there.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
LQROCKHILL, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Rock Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Anna--Thank you for being our guest. WOW!! Our entire team has impressed you! I will be certain to share your review with them. We appreciate your vote of confidence.

All My Best --

Stevi Scarbro

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Dear Stevi, We came here 1-20-20. Sam was working at the front desk. He was very kind and helpful. He was very friendly and personable. A asset to your hotel. Thank him for us. His welcome was appreciated.

Trip type: Traveled with family
LQROCKHILL, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Rock Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Snowbird!!!! Thank you for being a guest of our hotel. We appreciate your feedback on Sam--he will be happy to hear he made an impression on you. I will share this review with Sam. Looking forward to having you as our guest again very soon.

All My Best--

Stevi Scarbro
La Quita of Rock Hill

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I booked two rooms through Booking.com with my VISA. Upon arrival, I gave them my American Express for the obligatory deposit hold, and clearly informed them NOT to charge my credit card, as I would be paying in cash the next morning, which I did (have the receipt to prove it).
Low and behold, I received a charge on my AMEX soon thereafter. As we live in Europe, it's not convenient for me to resolve this on the phone, so I had my mom call (who lives in the States), and I sent an email to follow up. My mother informed me, that Stevi, the general manager, would resolve the issue. I had also sent them a copy of my receipt via email, and felt assured the matter would be resolved in a timely manner.
After weeks of NO response, I finally contacted AMEX and disputed the charge. AMEX credited me the amount immediately, and I thought the issue was finally resolved.
Almost two months later, I check my monthly VISA bill, and noticed that Rock Hill La Quinta has now charged my VISA...without ZERO notification or contact or authorization from me.
I find this beyond inexcusable, and absolutely insulting. Once again, I sent them an email with a short response from Stevi, that she would look into the issue.
It has now been almost three weeks, with ZERO action, nor even feedback from Stevi.
I have sent a message to La Quinta Corporate as well, with zero feedback.
It is infuriating to have someone charge your card without so much as an email or a phone call, much less outright authorization.
This hotel gets a ZERO from me, in customer service, and I will continue to contact La Quinta corporate until I get a response and action on my matter.

Date of stay: October 2019
LQROCKHILL, Director of Operations at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Rock Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We are glad to have had the opportunity to work through this issue for you. Your room was indeed paid with cash, and your card was not charged related to that. The charge was related to your mother's room, not yours. We are happy that your mother has since made the appropriate payment to satisfy the balance on her room that resulted in your card being charged; as your card was the card provided as the guarantee for her stay as well. Since her debt has been satisfied with another method of payment, you will see the charges reversed to your card. Thank you for choosing La Quinta and we are sorry that there was any confusion as to why your card was originally charged.

Reviewed January 18, 2020

My company has been booking us into the La Quinta for a couple months. It is by far the nicest hotel they have ever booked us into. Rooms are always cleaned with great detail. They deserve recognition for the awesome job they do. Breakfast has a variety of hot and cold items and Penny has a great personality. Stevie can be seen coaching employees or checking out the hotel to prepare for us. Service -- excellent service is hard to find these days. This hotel seems to have SERVICE as a top priority. Thank you and we will continue to stay at La Quinta

Room tip: Fourth floor is my favorite floor
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 17, 2020

I booked this room at the last minute and had a few questions. I spoke with someone named Libby and she answered all of my questions promptly. That helped me make my decision to stay here. The rooms are clean and the location of this hotel makes it easy to get to food or whatever else you made need. I will definitely be back.

Trip type: Traveled on business