Holiday Inn Rock Hill
Courtyard
$135
$78
Country Inn
Howard Johnson Inn Rock Hill(Rock Hill)(Great Value!)
$59
$79
ComfortSuites
$94
TownePlace Suites
Super 8 Rock Hill(Rock Hill)(Great Value!)
$70
$116
$107
Home2.com
All reviewshotel restaurantkids eat freebreakfast buffetvery nice hotelquiet arealots of restaurantsnext morningclean roomswould definitely stay here againaubreylobbyroshanmallelevatorappearanceinnscharlotte
Reviewed December 16, 2012

We generally avoid Holiday Inn, preferring the newer, more modern Holiday Inn Express. Our experience with HI is older, tired, somewhat shabby facilities with bad food. Much to our surprise, the Holiday Inn Rock Hill was modern, clean, bright...good food, nice bar...friendly bartender (Stacy). The rooms have lots of electrical outlets, nice furniture, pillow choices, modern bath facilities. Recommend highly.

Room Tip: Rooms with 2 queens are a little crowded...lots of furniture...if you have the choice of king it might be less crowded.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 1, 2012

I would strongly recommend that guests avoid this hotel at all costs. While the facilities are themselves standard Holiday Inn fare, the customer service is the worst I've ever experienced. They summarily canceled our hotel reservation w because they claim the credit card did not go through, After initially claiming that they did not attempt to contact me first because they did not have my contact details, they subsequently admitted that they did in fact have my phone and email but that the staff person made a mistake in not attempting to contact me. While mistakes are happen, the worst part was the staff's attitude: no apology, no understanding, no offer to help find another hotel. Instead, the Front Dest Manager Randy Ahluwalia of this family run Holiday Inn was disrespectful and surly, showing no concern whatsoever, merely announcing that he had canceled my reservations and that they had no rooms and i and my kids had to leave, even though we were there with our track team and had confirmed our reservations over a month ago. When i asked to speak to a manager, he said his manager was the police and actually called the police rather than apologize for canceling my reservation and trying to make amends. The police were courteous and promptly left when i explained the situation to them. Honestly, i expect better service from the Holiday Inn brand, and will ask their corporate office to investigate this incident and review the training and service of the staff here. In the meanwhile, i would suggest those checking out this site to stay at any of the lovely comparable hotels nearby.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank slwjosh123
Reviewed November 23, 2012

We were so lucky to find this hotel just when we were ready to stop for the night. Recently renovated, the lobby is well-appointed and the rooms are updated, handsome, and well-designed. But the crowning achievement was the on-site restaurant, "Kem's." We enjoyed an exquisite chef's special sea bass dish that was outstanding. This chef deserves his own TV show. He personally visited our table and shared his recipes with us. We could not have enjoyed our dinner more. Be sure to check out this hidden gem just off I-77.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 28, 2012

After being totally ignored by Expedia, Randy and Yumary, management at the Holiday Inn, took the time to understand my predicament, went to bat for me at Expedia and when Expedia refused to help in any way, did their best to make amends by giving me enough Holiday Inn reward points for a free night stay at any Holiday Inn, a complimentary full breakfast buffet and then an extended check out on Sunday. Plus, the rooms were extremely comfortable and CLEAN. I will look forward to again staying at a Holiday Inn and I will NEVER again book a room through Expedia. I remain grateful to Randy and Yumary for their kindness to me and my family.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I recently stayed at this hotel and found it to be a very enjoyable stay. I did request early check in and while the desk check appeared eager to tell me that was not possible everything after that was exceptional. I meet with the manager about my room arrangement and he was very professional and worked with me to resolved a reservation problem. I have been staying at a number of hotels over the past few years on business trips and have found the Holiday Inn to be one of the the most pleasurable establishments. The staff show a true concern for my comfort and I will look for a Holiday Inn on my future travels. Thanks to the manager at your hotel and the staff in the restaurant and bar I am planning a trip next month and will look to stay at another Holiday Inn.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business