Holiday Inn Rock Hill
Howard Johnson Inn Rock Hill(Rock Hill)(Great Value!)
$59
$124
Hampton.com
$94
TownePlace Suites
Super 8 Rock Hill(Rock Hill)(Great Value!)
$70
$116
$107
Home2.com
All reviewshotel restaurantkids eat freebreakfast buffetvery nice hotelquiet arealots of restaurantsnext morningclean roomswould definitely stay here againaubreylobbyroshanmallelevatorappearanceinnscharlotte
Reviewed June 5, 2012

I stayed here a few weeks back for business and I couldn't have been more pleased. The only thing I would have changed would have been a side door entry. Other than that, fantastic, clean, modern and very new hotel. I will be back!!

Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank MissyS267
Reviewed May 22, 2012

I loved staying at the Holiday Inn. I will stay again and again. The rooms were very clean and the price was right. You can not go wrong if you choose this hotel, it is across the road rom Walmart and the mall. Several restaurants are near by as well.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank meme3650
Reviewed April 23, 2012

We stayed here for a few nights and enjoyed our stay here. The building seems brand new, with modern finishes. Everything is very clean, and the service was great as well. We frequented the bar in the lobby and had a great time there. It's also in a very convenient location, close to lots of shopping and restaurants. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank masontitus
Reviewed April 22, 2012

We stopped in here on Tuesday, April 3 on our way to Florida. They were very helpful and we enjoyed our stay; would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We always like to stay on the ground floor to avoid the elevators with luggage and they gave us a room down the hall from the exercise room and the breakfast room, loved it.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sominex
Reviewed April 15, 2012

This hotel is not your average Holiday Inn. This is a great hotel in a very nice area. The room was spacious, clean and had everything you would need. The bed was very comfortable. The pool and work out area was great after a long day of traveling. This hotel was also close off of the exit and convenient to many area restaurants.
The only negative I could mention was that we paid for breakfast which was not completely covered with our reservation price. The kids were free and my husband and I had a $20 voucher to spend for breakfast. The breakfast buffet was $13 per person and we were up really early and definitely did not eat $13 worth of food each. We could have ordered off of the menu, which we didn’t check out. We really wanted to eat quickly and start driving again.
This hotel was still very nice and I would recommend it. I would probably just eat breakfast somewhere else.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family