“Great place to stay!! Excellent!!”

Comfort Suites Rock Hill
Ranked #6 of 24 Hotels in Rock Hill
Reviewed October 15, 2010

Recently stayed and enjoyed our experience. There was a big group of us and the staff was very helpful in meeting our needs. The hotel is within walking distance to many great restraunts, a grocery, and shopping! I would definately stay at this hotel if in the area again!! We participated in a softball tournament at Cherry Park that was within a 5-10 minute drive, not bad at all, some of the closer hotels to the park were not as nice!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Comfort Suites Rock Hill

Reviewed September 6, 2010

The staff was attentive and pleasant. The room had two queen size beds and a full size sleeper sofa. There was a small refrigerator and a coffee maker. The indoor swimming pool and exercise room were clean. Although the hotel was just off the interstate, we did not hear any noise coming from the traffic, and we felt safe. The free continental breakfast was more than just cereal and coffee. They offered warm scrambled eggs and sausage.

• Stayed: September 2010
Reviewed August 26, 2010

I've stayed here twice. On my way to Florida and my way back home. What a relief to find this hotel! Yes, it's a chain hotel, but I felt as if I was staying in an upscale hotel. Staff was exceptional! Hotel was clean, well taken care of, modern. Free continental breakfast was the standard, but with all they offered, no need to eat elsewhere. Dining area was spacious.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 10, 2010

This hotel is superb. Very clean and lots of perks at a low price. Had a wonderful free breakfast in the morning. Comfortable beds. The service was friendly and helpful. Very close to restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 19, 2010

I stayed at this location in June of 2010 with my young children. Our room was on the 2nd floor and I was DEFINATELY pleased with our stay. This hotel is VERY nice and seems VERY up to date and new. Close to lots of shopping, restaurants, not far off interstate and in a very nice location. Little..VERY little hard to find but we had GPS, so didnt have any problems. There is also a grocery store right in front of hotel. The rooms were very nice, clean and comfortable. The only problem I had was there wasnt any bedding IN the room for the pull out couch bed that my daughter wanted to sleep on and by the time I realized this, we were all ready for bed and I just didnt want to call downstairs to get any! The front desk manager was definately very kind and informative and Im SURE he would have made it available too us but this Mommy was just too tired and already in her jammies!! I was also unsure about the TV channels available and how to work the TV! Wished they would have had a tv guide in the room. I do not have any digital cable at home, just basics so I was unsure how it worked. Some in room directions would be nice! I know this is kinda silly too but definately drove me crazy..maybe b/c I was just tired from driving but I couldnt for the life of me, figure out how to turn on the shower!!! We could get the tub working but couldnt figure out how to get the shower head working..after sitting in the tub MYSELF and inspecting everything, i realize you had to pull the end of the tub faucet down and sure enough here came on the shower, while i was sitting in the tub!!!! Kind of a different design that Ive never seen and I was just about to call downstairs, look like a dumby and ask but I surely was baffled!! Like I said, I may have been too tired to even care but for all you other sleepy parents out there..THAT is how you turn on the shower!! LOL!! Maybe some in room instructions on how to operate everything would be great for us sleepy parents!! LOL!!! OTHER than those silly little things..I would DEFINATELY recommend this property...Rooms were very nice, quiet and clean...never heard any other noises... Beds were comfy...NEVER heard any outside noise, like interstate traffic...Staff was awesome, kind and friendly...Pool was very nice...Breakfast was like all other complimentary breakfasts...waffle makers, cereal, muffins, danishes..but VERY good non the less...GREAT location, lots of shopping and good area!! I would also stay here again! Thanks for the great stay Comfort Suites!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed January 11, 2010

I've stayed here several times in the last 9 months. I like the rooms (spacious feel, modern, microwave, refrigerator, and wifi Internet). It's walking distance to several restaurants and a grocery store. It's a nice low-key place for the business traveler.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
GM-SC287, Manager at Comfort Suites Rock Hill, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2010

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback about our hotel in Rock Hill. We are committed to consistent service & quality and appreciate your business with us. We look forward to your return visit with us.

Reviewed October 26, 2009

Nice rooms, competitive prices, GREAT staff! My room was very clean & cozy. I did not have a reservation but check-in was quick & simple!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business