“Always reliable.”

Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Rock Hill, South Carolina
“Always reliable.”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The Cracker Barrel is a good southern food restaurant with good quality food and good service. I have to admit I stop in at Cracker Barrels across the United States to rent books on tape. We live in SC and our children live in MN and we own property in Colorado. We spend days on the road and stop in at Cracker Barrels across the country for snacks, books, clothing, toys for the grandchildren, chocolate covered almonds, and books on tape. The Rock Hill Cracker Barrel is nicely run and reliable. It is crowded on Sundays so plan on a bit of a wait. But on nice days, and we have a lot of them, you can sit on the rocking chairs on the front porch and enjoy your company.

• Visited December 2013

South Carolina
“Old fashioned southern food”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

You can always count on good food and good service about this place. While waiting to be seated, you can shop too. Always check out the clearance rack and don't forget to grab candies and their air fresheners as well. My favorite is their catfish and their roast beef dinner. Just thinking about it makes my tummy growl lol. Additional treat will be the root beer.

Visited January 2014
DeLand, Florida
“Good meal after being on the road”
Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

While stopping overnight in Rock Hill, we had an early dinner here. Husband had the Chicken Fried Steak with string beans,carrots and corn which were all very good. I had the roast beef (pot roast), real mashed potatoes and carrots(they were over done) and a small salad. Really good too. Everything was served nice and hot. Oh corn muffins and biscuits come with the meal as well also delicious. Dessert was split, pecan apple pie with vanilla bean ice cream as we were stuffed, but husband still had room. Service was good. You can't go wrong choosing Cracker Barrel

Visited November 2013
Norwalk, Iowa
“First timer”
Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

My husband's never been to a cb before! He had a Chkn fried steak that melted in your mouth. I had French toast, mom had a wonderful Chkn noodle soup an my son had a fantastic cheeseburger. All was wonderful. Good service. I've not had a bad meal at any cb thus far. Thx!

Burlington, NC
“We picked CB over our motel's free breakfast --- good choice!”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

No offense to our motel's free breakfast... but after scoping over the food choices and the cramped nook to eat in, I offered to take everybody (5 in my party) to breakfast at this Cracker Barrel (Rock Hill, SC) --- and my family made the quick decision to jump in the mini-van! Good choice too! We found this CB to be just what we expected: friendly, great service, hot fresh food, and priced reasonably well. The eggs, pancakes, and coffee were all tasty - and I particularly liked all of the USC Gamecock clothing and gifts for sale in the store... lol. Yes sir, we started the second day of our mini-vacation on a high note. Great job. Cracker Barrel.

• Visited October 2013