“adequate”

Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
lancaster,sc
“adequate”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Just eat breakfast here, pricey but good.Could be more on the spot with drink refills but other than that ok.

Visited November 2012

Wooster, Ohio
“Very Good but...”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

VERY BUSY. We had a longer than usual wait time for table & food. We arrived around 7 pm. Seating staff seemed to be on overload. Food very good once we got it.

Visited December 2012
Baltimore, MD
“Surprisingly Good Food”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

I'm usually not all that much of a fan of Cracker Barrel but I was pleasantly surprised by the good quality and very friendly and attentive service here. The side items were all good but the ribeye steak was unusually flavorful and very reasonably priced. The place was busy but they had sufficient wait staff so it all worked out. I'll look forward to returning.

• Visited November 2012
Rock Hill, South Carolina
“homestyle goodness”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

it was like good home cooking without the messy kitchen to clean afterwards. the service was slow. my friend siad she would not go back, i will give it another try.

Visited July 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“We love this place!”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

My parents, in-laws and my family and I have eaten at this Cracker Barrel for several years now and always make it a point to stop on our way to Myrtle Beach. Our first visit was in 2010, we were visited by the manager while eating, he was just making rounds. He was very nice. The waitresses smile, the grounds are very pretty. I guess it's just different than cold old Pennsylvania. It really makes you feel like your in the "South".

• Visited September 2012