“Nice place, decent location.”
Review of Super 8 Rock Hill

Super 8 Rock Hill
Ranked #5 of 22 Hotels in Rock Hill
JACKSON
“Nice place, decent location.”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Good value for money and good location for where we needed to be. Air conditioner made funny and loud noise.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Paul S, Manager at Super 8 Rock Hill, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
We are very glad you enjoyed your stay at our property. We apologize about the ac. We have had them serviced since then and hope you come to see us again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Conway, South Carolina
Reviewed October 18, 2012

This was an awesome place! I went in to Super 8 and I was greeted by Paul. He was so kind and helpful. I didn't know my way around, it's a new city and I get lost. He gave excellent directions and even recommended a great place to eat. He went above and beyond customer service. The room was quiet and very clean. My husband is a neat freak and he was impressed. I would recommend it to anyone going to the area. I will be going back there when I'm in the area again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Staten Island, New York
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I submitted a review for my stay at this hotel a few weeks ago, and even included pictures of different things which contributed to a terrible stay at this hotel. I logged into my tripadvisor account this evening to submit a review for another hotel in this area, and my review of Super 8 Rock Hill was not showing up, so I decided to try again with a shortened review to present the truth of this overrated hotel. This hotel is disgusting in every way. All of the linen has brown, reddish, and black stains. Pillow cases were exceptionally gross. Towels were rough and also stained. I saw a man smoking in the hallway on the same floor with non-smoking rooms (the whole place smells bad.) The tub was nice and new and there was a new mattress, but we couldn't get past how disgusting everything else was. A new mattress with, nasty linen is useless. Overall, Avoid this place.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank tabforchris
Paul S, Manager at Super 8 Rock Hill, responded to this review, October 26, 2012
We would like to thank you for your review. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.
We appreciate all reviews whether they are good or bad, as it helps us to continue improving, and offering the best for our guests. We are very sorry you had all these problems. We have gotten new linens and new towels. They just hadn’t quite made it to all the rooms yet. We would like you to come back and if you ever have any further problems, just please let the front desk clerk know. We have someone at the desk 24/7 for our guest’s convenience.

Have a great day:)
FOREST PARK
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Excellent service, helpful staff , very clean environment and great room. Highly recommend this hotel location.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Paul S, Manager at Super 8 Rock Hill, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Dear Matthew W

Thank you for wonderful comments and we are pleased to hear your stay was pleasent one. We are working hard everyday to provide our guests with a great stay everytime. Thank you for choosing Super 8, Rock Hill, SC for your travel needs.

It has been a pleasure serving you, and we want you to know we appreciate your business.Guest like you are a pleasure and we delighted to have you with us. See you next time.
Have a wonderful day :)