““Excellent place to stay. We Will Come back"”
Review of Super 8 Rock Hill

Super 8 Rock Hill
Ranked #5 of 22 Hotels in Rock Hill
Greenville, South Carolina
““Excellent place to stay. We Will Come back"”
Reviewed July 29, 2011

We were traveling to Carowinds Park and stayed at Super 8, Rock hill,SC for 2 nights. One of my Friend refered me this place who always stay here and we have stayed at this motel because of their excellent customer service and quality of their rooms we will not stay at any other in the area. Everything from the check-in to the check-out was A1. Could not ask for friendler people to nicer rooms. Break fast was nice. Great Staff. We will definitely come back. Nice and clean place, High speed wifi internet works good.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank Ashley5816

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
n. tonawanda ny
Reviewed July 26, 2011

We checked in asking for a quiet room, we were assured it would be.
Later that night, We were awakened by talking and laughing,
outside the door. I got up and opened the door, to find the front desk person and another
woman, playing on the computer, right outside the door to our room. I reminded the front desk person, that I
had asked for a quiet room. She offered to change the room and I agreed that would be fine. As the front
desk person went to arrange for another room, the other woman, sitting at the computer, turned and told me that I was
being rude!

I asked her who she was, to tell me that I was being rude, she informed me that she was an employee and worked at the hotel. She stood up and proceeded to rant and rave at me about my attitude! At that point, I decided to check out. I did not feel safe staying at a hotel where the staff would be yelling at the guests. I told the desk clerk that I would feel safer sleeping in the car.

While I was taking the bags to the car, my friend came out and asked the woman her name. She stated that she didn't have to tell her name as she did not work there, she was just a friend of the desk clerk and came there every night to keep her friend company!

Yes, we did end up spending the night at a rest stop. It was very peaceful and quite.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank goodfood4u
South Point, Ohio
Reviewed July 26, 2011

We booked this room on our way down to Florida. The property had been updated so it is nice. The room was clean, beds were comfortable, and front desk was friendly. We got there late and the gentleman working the desk got us checked in quick! They offer a continental breakfast but there is a McDonalds and Waffle House near by.

We got a great deal on the main site for this hotel and it is right off the exit. Next time I drive to Florida I definitely would book here again.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank mporter289205
Phillipsburg, New Jersey
Reviewed July 4, 2011

I work for a very large hotel chain and have very high expectations when visiting other hotels. I was a bit nervous about staying at a different chain and was pleasently surprised with the hotel staff and quality of breakfast, the room and amenties. For nearly half the money we stayed at a comparable hotel. With easy access to I-77 Super 8 in Rock Hill is a hit! Thanks so much for making our experience a super one!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank Hotelhoney85
Cordele, Georgia
Reviewed May 26, 2011

We stayed here after a 12-hour day in the car. Checking in was effortless, and the personnel were friendly and helpful. Our room was spacious, everything was clean, and the wifi worked well. We enjoyed having an elevator since we were so tired. Breakfast the next morning was very good, especially the waffles. The owner seems to be working hard to improve the motel, and he is succeeding.

Directions to the motel indicated that it may be located just behind McDonald's, but it actually is a little farther along the street though still nearby.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank mcgGeorgia
Cranberry township
Reviewed May 12, 2011

Whole hotel just renovated 5 months ago (that would be end of 2010); clean and bright hallways and rooms. Continental breakfast OK -nothing earth-shattering, but convenient for our needs. Good location off the highway ; easy access to main interstates.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank leadcurve
Elyria, Ohio
Reviewed January 25, 2011

We had a very pleasant stay here. The renovations are wonderful. The hotel staf was pleasant and courteous. Our breakfast was very good. Great Waffles! Our room was quite, clean and a pleasure to stay at. Thank you and keep up the good work! We would stay again and reccomend them to or friends and family.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family