“Soccer weekend in Rock Hill”

Wingate by Wyndham Rock Hill / Charlotte / Metro Area
Ranked #4 of 22 Hotels in Rock Hill

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Rock Hill
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Our room was clean (though it did smell like someone had been smoking pot in it), and our stay was pleasant. I'm giving such a poor review because of the attitude of the woman at the front desk. She seemed annoyed by my very presence. The brief interactions i had with her were awful. She looked at me like I was an alien (each time she saw me or my friends come in or out) and spoke to me during check-in like I was a moron. When I asked the total of the room before paying (because I was trying to determine if I'd pay with my card or with cash on hand- not like I need an excuse that's a fair question to ask) she acted like that was the most ridiculous question I could ask her. Her looks and her tone were unbelievable. You really need to have a smiling helpful face at the front, not this person who seemed like being at work was the last place she'd rather be.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

1 Thank Sara P
Poughkeepsie, New York
Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

Heading south & needed a quick one-night stop. Typically look for Holiday Inn Express but none found in this location. This Wingate by Wyndham is clean, clean, clean! Every inch of the room was clean & tidy. Bedding is comfy, coffee, micro, & refrig in the room always a plus. Check in was smooth & staff pleasant even with a LONG line of customers. Only down side is the interstate noise. Otherwise, a good choice. I recommend.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Holiday Inn Rock Hill
Holiday Inn Rock Hill
#7 of 22 in Rock Hill
Fairfield Inn & Suites Rock Hill

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Rock Hill / Charlotte / Metro Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate by Wyndham Rock Hill / Charlotte / Metro Area

Property: Wingate by Wyndham Rock Hill / Charlotte / Metro Area
Address: 760 Galleria Blvd, I-77 & Dave Lyle Boulevard, Rock Hill, SC 29730-7550
Location: United States > South Carolina > Rock Hill
#4 Business Hotel in Rock Hill
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Wingate by Wyndham Rock Hill / Charlotte / Metro Area 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Rock Hill / Charlotte / Metro Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate Inn - Rock Hill Hotel Rock Hill