“Nasty”
Review of Ridgeway Motel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Ridgeway
Ridgeway Motel
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Ridgeway
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Im from michigan i came to SC for court also to visit my son. I got a room here and the first nite was fine. The next day i paid for another nite here i later found out they had cockroaches i went to the office because they were in my food when i was reheating my food in microwave and they told me there is nothing they can do that its not their problem. This motel is NASTY DONT GIVE THEM UR MONEY DONT STAY HERE

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank StarFresh
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Went with higher expectations, even though the price quoted was only $40. As a courtesy I asked to see my room before I registered. Good thing I did. I went to the Ramada, for $10 more they were a world apart.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank JohnDugue
Reviewed May 15, 2012

We stopped here on the way north and were surprised by the vitality, friendliness and quality of the meals. While the rooms are nothing much, the warm and welcome were genuine and the dining room a surprising hive of activity. The meals explained it!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Ridgeway Motel? Share your experiences!