“familytrip10/01/2012”

Ramada Limited Ridgeway
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Ridgeway
Reviewed October 1, 2012

DON'T STOP HERE!! I have never reviewed any hotels I have stayed at before, but had to this one. On way home from Florida had to stop with my 80 year old parents.!! Rooms were filthy, bathroom was nasty and uncleaned and the phones were also covered with grime. Lights were out in the bathroom and also the cable on tv was unhooked. Carpet was stained and had not be vacuumed, and the beds we were afraid to lay on, spreads were filthy...We had better not catch anything !!! DON"T STAY HERE KEEP GOING!!!!

Room Tip: No tip that I could thing of at all.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank nancy h

Reviewed April 17, 2012

The bedding was in a deplorable state. Large rip in blanket, sheets stained. Plaster on the ceiling in the bath area was falling off. Free breakfast was a joke and no where to sit.

Room Tip: This was a 2 1/2 star room. Would never choose these again.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kentglo
Reviewed April 21, 2011

Late check-n, took the last room available. I had low expectations because it was a smoking room but it was a pit. Would have left but didn't want to sleep in the car. Dirty room, piles of "stuff" in bathroom corners, sheets and towels threadbare, mattress was years past retirement, the wreak of stale smoke permeated our clothes, mystery stains on remote...I could go on. Bottom line...skip this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Phil225
Reviewed February 17, 2011

This is a halfway point to florida and this is the second time we stayed here! I thought I checked the beds and sheets really well and I did notice that the bed mattresses were encased in mattress protector, I thought that was really odd, but I didn't see any signs of the BEDBUGS untill the next morning when we noticed them in our bed and the bed my son was sleeping in! My husband and I went to the front desk and told the older lady, that there were BEDBUGS in the bed and to come to the room and look, but she said no way and she wouldn't go look! Her and another lady and a housekeeper were also in the office and they all said that they were going to have to call the Orkon bug man again to come out and spray everything again! They thought it was all taken care of! Everyone knows that you have to burn the mattresses because they dont have anything they can spray to kill them! look up BEDBUGS & get the info on them and what you have to do to get rid them!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 20, 2009

I really enloyed my stay at the Ramada Limited in Ridgeway, SC. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The pool was very nice. My family could not have asked for anything more perfect for the excellent rate we were charged. I would recommend this Motel to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 24, 2008

Very quiet environment in nature setting. Lobby and ooms were very clean. Although there are few places around, there are few parks, a lake, and few trails around the area. My dad bought me out there for a weekend of hunting. After a long day, the still and quiet environment helped us relax a great deal. The pool was obviously green because it was not open.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed July 27, 2008

Ridgway, SC: Ramada Inn Limited "Absolutely dissappointing!"
Date: July 2008
Reviewer: Traveler to FL

We were going to Florida for a week's vacation. This was mid way stop for us. The hotel was relatively clean, however, the staff was not pleasant. The water in the pool was green and closed. Since we had been driving all day, this was a big dissappointment for the child that was traveling with us. The only place to eat was Waffle House. The food was awful. My husband had a tomato on his hamburger. The tomato on the sandwich was the top part of the tomato where the stem is. The room only had 2 towels and since we had 5 people traveling with us, we needed more. I went down to ask for additional towels and the lady working at the desk had to yell at her young daughter to go get towels. I definitely would not recommend staying in this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
1  Thank smileyWv
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ridgeway
Comfort Inn Blythewood
Comfort Inn Blythewood
#1 of 3 in Blythewood
Holiday Inn Express Blythewood
Victorian Elegance Inn
Victorian Elegance Inn
#2 of 2 in Ridgeway

Been to Ramada Limited Ridgeway? Share your experiences!