Best Western Point South
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$59
Hotels.com
$121
Econo Lodge(Ridgeland)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsdenny's restaurantfree breakfastdenny's attachedroom was cleanwaffle houseindoor pooldenny sbest westernstruck parkingheading northnice place to stayovernight stopconvenient locationeasy accesscoffee makerfront desk staffone night stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 8, 2014

I had a really good experience at this hotel. I wasn't expecting much, as I have stayed many nights, many times, on many trips at roadside type, U.S. 95 north / south type motels/hotels. Most of my experiences have not been great, so I was very pleasantly surprised with my first experience with this hotel. The room had been recently redone, and was very, very clean. The Denny's attached to the hotel could use some updating, but it was extremely busy, and the food was good. The staff of both hotel and restaurant were friendly and helpful. Of course, I left my brand new Kindle fast charger in my room when I checked out, and the honest housekeeper made sure it got turned in. Then Stephanie, a manager, made sure it got back to me in the mail. I was really impressed by their service, and will stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Boothbayharborgirl
RajVyas, General Manager at Best Western Point South, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2014

Thank you for your feedback from your recent stay with us. I am very happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and liked the Denny's restaurant connected to us. I am also happy to hear that my staff was trustworthy and returned your charger back to you. If there is anything we can do to improve please let us know. Thank you again and have a wonderful day!

Reviewed May 8, 2014

Convenient to local attractions. Amenities good. Room good. Staff excellent. Attached Denny's was good. Easy road access off I-95 interstate. Will stay again. Convenient to nearby Beaufort & Hilton Head. Exterior of buildings were pleasing. Parking was convenient.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
RajVyas, General Manager at Best Western Point South, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback from you recent stay with us. I am please to hear that we exceeded your expectations and that you enjoyed your stay. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. If there is anything we can do to improve please let us know. Thank you again and have a wonderful day!

Reviewed May 8, 2014

Friendly staff; clean rooms; lovely large grassy area for servicing pets (with good owners or good motel staff as very little poop in the grass). Only negative was a curving shower curtain rod with a straight sided tub-- made it hard to avoid water on the bathroom floor. We will definitely stop here again on our regular trips to and from FL.

Room Tip: If they say your pet- friendly room opens into courtyard, don't fret. It is a large grassy area bordered on 3 sides by structures. Safer for your pet than having your door open onto parking area, though you have a little longer walk with bags.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
RajVyas, General Manager at Best Western Point South, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback from your recent stay with us. We thank you for your business and are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I am sorry about the curved shower curtain rod we will definitely look into replacing that. If there is anything we can do better please let us know. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Reviewed May 7, 2014

As I depart Florida I make this my stop on night # 1. Right off I-95, ground level entry with car right outside door and 24 hr. restaurant. Not fancy but clean, comfortable, affordable and professional staff.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
RajVyas, General Manager at Best Western Point South, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2014

Thank you for your feedback from your recent stay with us. It is great to hear that we exceeded your expectations. We value your feedback and your business is very important to us, so if there is anything we can do to improve please let us know. Thank you again and have a wonderful day!

Reviewed May 3, 2014

The rooms were clearly recently renovated and everything looked fresh. There isn't much around though except the attached Denny's where we had dinner and breakfast. You can buy a $3 voucher for breakfast which is good value as the hotel doesn't offer its own breakfast. You also get 20% discount on other meals with your room key jacket. The only criticism was that the ventilation was very humid, otherwise a good experience

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback from your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you liked the Denny's breakfast voucher. I am sorry about the ventilation being humid we will definitely look into that. If there is anything else we can do to improve please let us know. Thank you again and have a wonderful day!