“Excellent restaurant”

Best Western Point South
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Ridgeland
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Denny's attached to motel serves great free breakfast. Motel was basic but clean with friendly staff. Close to highway but not noisy. Also has nice indoor heated pool. One of the best I've stayed in, and I've seen some poor ones, but this is a very good one.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
RajVyas, General Manager at Best Western Point South, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2014

Thank you for your feedback from your recent stay with us. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you liked the breakfast at the Denny's. If there is anything we can do to improve please let us know. Your feedback is very important to us and we value your business. We hope to see you again. Thank you again.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Point South

Reviewed May 1, 2014

Good accomodations with a friendly staff for the $$$....... The Free breakfast at Dennys was a plus......:).convienent location to access of 95 or 17.....will definetly consider staying here again ....

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for your feedback from your recent stay with us. It is great to hear that we exceeded your expectations and that you enjoyed the free breakfast that we give out at the connected Denny's. If there is anything we can do to improve please let us know. We hope to see you again. Thank you very much.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

While driving with my dog from Florida on my journey home to PA, I saw a sign for this hotel as being dog friendly. I did not make an advance reservation but they were very accommodating and found a room for me. The front desk staff was very friendly even though they were quite busy checking people in. The room was small but clean and accommodated my needs. I loved the fact that there is a Denny's attached to the hotel with 24 hour service so when I decided to get back on the road very early, I was able to get breakfast which was free. A great bonus.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey from your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the pet friendly room that you received. I am also very happy to hear that my staff treated you friendly and accommodated you very well. If there is anything that we can do to improve please let us know. We value your feedback and your business is very important to us. We hope to see you again. Thank you again.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

The staff and owners treat truckers with respect and complimentary offers, the last few years I have avoided eating at most Denny;s due to cleanliness and service but I still frequent this Denny;s it;s not perfect but has some good waitresses

Room Tip: Inside rooms are quieter
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
RajVyas, General Manager at Best Western Point South, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

Thank you for your feedback from your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I am glad the Denny's employees treated you well. We hope you come back again and see us. Thank you again and have a wonderful day!

Reviewed April 26, 2014

The room was spacious, clean, and quiet. The beds were comfortable. We were extremely satisfied. We liked it so much we stayed at the same place the next weekend on the way home. Would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We appreciate your business and i am very happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations. If there is anything we can do to improve please let us know. We value your feedback. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

The hotel rooms were very clean and up to date. Carpet looked new. Room had flat TV screen, smelled clean and bed sleep good. The ONLY complaint would be the Denny's which is connected. IT took about 45 minutes to get our food and we were already tire from traveling, then it came out wrong, and we never got our right order after letting her know. At that point we just ate our food so we could get to our room and rest. We let them know when we paid for our meal and they gave us two bottles of water. When checking in they gave us 20% off our dinner and either 10% off Breakfast or their $3 breakfast of 3 choices but after the dinner issues we decided not to eat breakfast there the next morning. Other than that it was a great hotel to stop at and a very good price.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
RajVyas, General Manager at Best Western Point South, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Thank you for your recent stay with us. I am sorry to hear that the Denny's did not exceed your expectations and they messed up your order. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your room with us. I really hope that you stay with us again. If there is anything we can do to improve please let us know. Again i am extremely sorry and i hope you have a wonderful day.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Very clean rooms. Lots of adjacent green space for exercising your dog. Breakfast at Denny 's was a nice change from the usual fare. Our dog received a welcome bag with dog biscuits and bottled water.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
RajVyas, General Manager at Best Western Point South, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you liked the doggie bags that we give out. If there is anything we can do to improve please let us know. We value your feedback and your business is very important to us. Thank you again and have a wonderful day!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ridgeland
Quality Inn & Suites
Best Western of Walterboro
Best Western of Walterboro
#6 of 17 in Walterboro
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Walterboro

Been to Best Western Point South? Share your experiences!