“Fiddlers Seafood Restaurant Ridgeland SC”

Fiddlers Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 7 Quick Bites in Ridgeland
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed May 22, 2017

If you enjoy fresh seafood straight from the ocean, then you will enjoy this place. The owners also have a seafood market right behind the restaurant that is supplied by the family, so you can guess where the menu items come from. Very casual and inviting.

1  Thank Mike T
Write a reviewReviews (151)

Reviewed May 20, 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I stopped here for lunch. She had the shrimp and I had fried oysters. It was a big tasty lunch for the price. If we go again, the lunch special is the way to go-includes two sides a drink and dessert!

1  Thank Traveldiva36
Reviewed May 18, 2017 via mobile

people are friendly food is good and there's a lot of it very clean there's a small place big menu and has a seafood store next-door

1  Thank hopet408
Reviewed May 13, 2017 via mobile

My fiancé and I each had flounder. It was so fishy tasting. I ordered a fish sandwich that came on 2 slices of cheap white bread with lettuce and tomato. I pulled out the fish and discarded the bread. Also had fried squash which was good.

My fiancé had a seafood platter of fishy flounder and scallops. Scallops were okay. The amount of food was skimpy for the cost.

I would not recommend this place to my worst enemy.

Reviewed May 7, 2017 via mobile

This is an unpretentious restaurant but most welcoming. The fish they serve is excellent and very reasonably priced. If you are in Ridgeland this is a must visit place. Situated just off I95.

1  Thank John B