“Delicious pizza” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
New Haven, Connecticut
“Delicious pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2014

As this was one of the only places open in this town we could find on a Saturday evening, we went in with some concerns. What a wonderful surprise. The waitress was very friendly and efficient. I had to make an adjustment to a typical pizza because of a food allergy, and she was most accommodating. My pizza... thin crust with bacon and onions... was one of the best i have eaten anywhere.

They offer lots of options other than pizza, but i was in the mood for it and was not disappointed.

Highly recommend.

• Visited March 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice local restaurant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

Pizza was good, staff was pleasant and restaurant was clean. I am not a buffet eater so I ordered off the menu. I had a pizza and it was very good. Nice local place, look forward to trying other dishes.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank loveyoulots1996
Beaufort, South Carolina, United States
“Ok buffet if you just want a lot of food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

What can I say? It is a pizza buffet and the pizza is average and picked over. They also had some Asian dishes on the buffet, but they should pick an area to concentrate on--pizza or other stuff. Service was spotty--didn't clear our dirty plates or refill our glasses. There are better places to eat in Ridgeland!

Visited July 2013
Saint Cloud, Florida
“Food was hit or miss. Service was lackluster.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

I had visited this place for a late lunch on my way back home. Keep in mind, I ordered off of the buffet. Some of the food options like some of their pizzas were lukewarm (the pizzas that were fresh off the oven were much better) and the rice had a funky taste to it. The service I received was not any better. While the staff was friendly, they weren't real attentive to my table and I had to flag the waitress each time I needed a refill or was ready to pay. Overall, I wouldn't rush to return to this place if I ever was in town.

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Beaufort, South Carolina
“Use you other option first!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012

Food wasn't tasty at all. Pizza on the bar but didn't look appealing. Waited for waitress to bring refill on tea and she kept saying...I will be there but never came back. I had to get up and refill myself. Tried the stewed tomatoes and rice but I think they just dumped the tomatoes straight out of the can into the pan. Good thing...fried chicken was great nice and hot.

• Visited October 2012